Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Addison Roberts

Innokin Itaste 134 Vw Mod - W/ Extras!

Just bought my new Itaste 134 mini and I have no use for this one… You wanna pack some heat? This is it! This thing is large and in charge! I have the Itaste 134, 2 18650 batteries (2200mAh & 2000mAh), Case, owners manual and original receipt for sale. NO CHARGER INCLUDED! I recently quit smoking and got hooked on these instead. Just upgraded to the Itaste 134 mini and a new dripper mod so I really don't have any use for this. If I can speak for myself, I took really good care of this mod. Threads are all in great shape! Vape with 510 or ego style tanks. 

Min Watts:  6.5w

Max Watts:  12.5w

Avg Volts:  3.7v

Weight w/ Battery: 12.07oz

Durability:  Lets just say you could probably beat the hell out of someone and vape at the same time… 

Materials:  All stainless steel construction w/ copper connections and rubber o-rings

I have around 240.00 invested. I am asking 110.00 or I can include a Iclear 30s w/ 2 extra rebuilt coils (28gage 2.0ohm & 2.1ohm coil) for 125.00. Free shipping. I can't budge much on the price but I am willing to trade all for a hana mod v3 DNA 30 w/ a basic 2 coil drip tank. I can throw in a few eliquids for a hana as well. Please no Hana Clones. Might be interested in other VW Drip mods prefer box mods but I will check out anything you throw at me! 

Ebay Listing:  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221459749489&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Bump - 100.00 or 115.00 shipped!

Sign in to follow this