Batteries

Chreees

Since I've got down what mech mod and RDA I'm getting, I figured I'd dedicate a thread to questions on batteries.

What are y'all's thoughts on these Sanyo batteries?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271520620308

Will these be okay or do I just need to bite the bullet and get the expensive Sony ones ($30+)?

Wife has agreed to get me the Hcigar Nemesis clone and Hcigar tobh Atty RDA from VapeRoyalty.com for my birthday, so now just need to pick out my batteries. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chargers and batteries aren't exactly something you want to skimp out on, especially with a mech mod. I know it may seem expensive at first, but if you buy the cheaper products sooner or later you'll be shopping around for a better product. If I were you I would go ahead and get the Vtc's and a good charger. I suggest getting a Nitecore. http://www.ebay.com/itm/NITECORE-Intellicharger-i2-Li-ion-Ni-MH-Ni-Cd-Battery-Charger-2014-Version-/201106516280?pt=Battery_Chargers&hash=item2ed2e1e938

Yeah, right now batteries and juice are the only thing I buy legit. It's clones for everything else (just cuz I can't afford the real deal right now). I see it like making sure I get good tobacco and coals for my hookah. As long as I have those two things I can make something that smokes decently. I guess the real difference is that cheapo batteries can explode. Coals generally don't do that. As far as the Sanyo barts, I've never used them so I can't comment there. I am mainly using vtc5s just to be safe.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Agreed, I also don't know much about the Sanyo's which is why I suggested the Vtc's also. 

Plus, the Vtc5 has an amazing battery life and is literally going to perform very well with anything you throw at it. And if you decide to start sub-ohm'ing one day then those will handle it like a beast.

Gotcha. I'll stick with the Sony batteries then. What advantages are there with the vtc5 over vtc4? I just posted a WTT thread for my Kasbah Phunnel, asking for 2 Sony VTC4 batts and the i4 charger, but can change it to vtc5's if there's a significant difference...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vtc4 2100mah 
4.23 - 3.73 = 0.51vd

vtc5 2600mah
4.19 - 3.65 = 0.54vd

No huge noticeable difference besides the 5's having 500mah more than the 4's. Either would be a good choice.