Rba's Rda's And Related Topics

Travis

I use an Hcigar Nemisis clone and a plain igo-w when I'm trying out new builds. This is a .4 ohm dual micro coil with cotton wick. uhytamyv.jpg6a7upepe.jpgdejanuzu.jpg

It's a bit difficult to photograph the coil while firing it because it produces so much vapor. I've gone as low as .25 ohms but this build is my main go to.

The juice is a DIY that I've dubbed "Many Mints". It's a mixture of four different mint flavorings, a small amount of vanilla and a bit of sweetener. It's an all day vape for me.

And finally, for now, here is one of my Kayfun's. I have 5 in total, 4 clones and one authentic. I enjoyed the clones so much that I didn't mind springing the money to support the original. I've got a muffler style drip tip on this one.
esu9ugyr.jpg

I'll post some more either later tonight or early in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where'd you get that muffler style drip tip? Hella cool.

What's your favorite dripper? Currently trying to figure out what my first one will be. My brother sweats by the Patriot, and Cody on here highly recommends the Tobh Atty.

Nevermind, I found the muffler drip tip. Pretty neat.

Still somewhat on the fence between getting the Atty or the Patriot, but leaning towards the Atty. Convince me of which one to get. :P

Honestly I bought a Patriot clone and wasn't a fan. It works, but the juice well is very shallow to me. I'd say out of those two go with the atty.

Also, if you're looking at the muffler tip make sure its a wide bore. Basically any drip tip should be a wide bore in my opinion.