Favorite Juice Flavors?

Codyb88

Man, sounds like you guys have a lot of stuff lying around you don't really use... Feel free to send it all to me. :P

Seriously though, it's sounding like I'm just gonna go with the Nemesis clone and Atty dripper. My main questions right now at this point are:

1. Is this Nemesis clone okay? Concerned that it doesn't have Hcigar anywhere on it. http://101vape.com/mechanical-mods/319-nemesis-clone-stainless-steel.html

2. Is this just a bigger version of the Atty, 28.5mm instead of the 22mm I've seen elsewhere? Will I be happy with it or no? http://101vape.com/rebuildable-atomizers-tanks/322-5mm-tobh-atomizer-clone-.html

3. Button top or flat top for batteries? Do I really need the expensive Sony batteries or will I be fine with the Efest ones?

Man, sounds like you guys have a lot of stuff lying around you don't really use... Feel free to send it all to me. :P

Seriously though, it's sounding like I'm just gonna go with the Nemesis clone and Atty dripper. My main questions right now at this point are:

1. Is this Nemesis clone okay? Concerned that it doesn't have Hcigar anywhere on it. http://101vape.com/mechanical-mods/319-nemesis-clone-stainless-steel.html

2. Is this just a bigger version of the Atty, 28.5mm instead of the 22mm I've seen elsewhere? Will I be happy with it or no? http://101vape.com/rebuildable-atomizers-tanks/322-5mm-tobh-atomizer-clone-.html

3. Button top or flat top for batteries? Do I really need the expensive Sony batteries or will I be fine with the Efest ones?

Don't buy a no named clone. I'd advise against it 100%. Hcigar for nemesis.

Get a 22mm atty don't get that one. It will be too big for your 22mm nemesis. Trust me on this. Get a regular one. Buy tobeco atty from eBay if necessary. Don't bet hcigar drippers. I have two that are meh quality wise. The mods though are good.

Get sony vtc5 batteries. They're the safest. Don't skimp on good batteries or look up battery fails. Mods are a lot different than VV/VW devices.

Sorry if my replies are not explanative enough. I'm drunk.

Haha, you're fine man. Your answers are to the point, and that's all I need. I'd rather play it safe and get all the right stuff first instead of just asking my wife to get whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with everything, the Hcigar is definitely the way to go, as well as the Vtc4 or Vtc5s's.
And honestly attys are mainly personal preference. I suggest starting cheap, get a good clone or an igo of your choice.

Cool. Looks like getting the Hicgar Nemesis Clone and Tobh Atty off of VapeRoyalty is my best bet, then get the batteries off of eBay (best deal I can find) along with a charger.

I appreciate all the help, guys!

I agree with everything, the Hcigar is definitely the way to go, as well as the Vtc4 or Vtc5s's.
And honestly attys are mainly personal preference. I suggest starting cheap, get a good clone or an igo of your choice.

Yeah, but the one Chris posted is designed for larger mods. Like the hades and other large 26650 battery using mods. It'll protrude off the mod, look ugly, and get stuck when placing in your pocket or removing it.

I understand that. I wasn't talking about that particular rda, I was just saying that he should try a few quality ones out to see which one he likes best. And obviously get one that fits your particular mod.