Favorite Juice Flavors?

Codyb88

I've been vaping more lately. Love my nemesis clones and tobh atty droppers and a bunch of flavors. Looking for suggestions or perhaps a stockpile of suggestions for fellow readers.

My favorites are:

Five pawns:
grandmaster
Gambit
Bowden's mate
Lucena

Space jam:
Andromeda
Starship 1

The standard:
Frankenvape

Mt baker:
Cinnamon roll. (Yum)
The new gwar line.

Excellent thread idea, Cody!

I'm still rocking the MVP 2, using SmokTech Aro v2 tanks mostly (I have a couple Kanger T3s' and EVODs as well), and have been rebuilding my own coils using cotton and 28g kanthal wire off eBay.

Few new local vape shops opened up, so I've mainly been buying local. So far my favorites are Elite Vapor's Rockabilly and Waterboldt Berry, Mount Baker Vapor's Hawk Sauce (I plan on trying Cinnamon Roll soon Cody, heard good things), Vape Kings' Caramel Frappe, Blue Razzy, Piña Colada, and Root Beer Float. Been on a Vape Kings kick because the shop just opened up, it's only a minute from my work and I can go there on my lunch break, and the couple that runs it are super nice people. Also, they mix it any way I want it, which most shops won't do around here. Lately been digging 80VG/20PG, 3mg nicotine, with extra flavoring. Tried 100VG juice for the first time (VK Blue Razzy) and while the clouds were the best I've ever experienced, the flavor was too muted since it didn't have the PG to base with. They did not recommend doing extra flavoring with the 100VG, so I asked for the 80/20 mix, lowered the nic level since I don't really need it anyway, and requested the extra flavoring just for the hell of it. So far so good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[quote name="Chreees" post="595687" timestamp="1402543511"]Excellent thread idea, Cody!

I'm still rocking the MVP 2, using SmokTech Aro v2 tanks mostly (I have a couple Kanger T3s' and EVODs as well), and have been rebuilding my own coils using cotton and 28g kanthal wire off eBay.

Few new local vape shops opened up, so I've mainly been buying local. So far my favorites are Elite Vapor's Rockabilly and Waterboldt Berry, Mount Baker Vapor's Hawk Sauce (I plan on trying Cinnamon Roll soon Cody, heard good things), Vape Kings' Caramel Frappe, Blue Razzy, Piña Colada, and Root Beer Float. Been on a Vape Kings kick because the shop just opened up, it's only a minute from my work and I can go there on my lunch break, and the couple that runs it are super nice people. Also, they mix it any way I want it, which most shops won't do around here. Lately been digging 80VG/20PG, 3mg nicotine, with extra flavoring. Tried 100VG juice for the first time (VK Blue Razzy) and while the clouds were the best I've ever experienced, the flavor was too muted since it didn't have the PG to base with. They did not recommend doing extra flavoring with the 100VG, so I asked for the 80/20 mix, lowered the nic level since I don't really need it anyway, and requested the extra flavoring just for the hell of it. So far so good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

e9yvazy5.jpg

This is what I'm using. You should try a dripper since you rebuild if you haven't Chris. The flavor is so much better than a tank so is the vapor. The drippers I'd recommend is a tobh atty clone or stillare clone by the manufacturer tobeco. They're relatively cheap. Plus a mech mod. I really like hcigar nemesis clone. I have a stainless and copper one. You can get them from 101vape or vaperoyalty or eBay.

If you like my baker try their gwar line.

The bloodbath is a fruity explosion in your mouth. The jizmoglobin is blueberry and custard and amazing and creamy. The German chocolate beefcake is chocolate and coconut and caramel but really good.

Ahhh dude, I gotta try those flavors now that you've described them! I have been trying to not order online much these days, especially with the kiddo on the way, but damn, I think a MBV order is now necessary.

I've been meaning to get into mech mods and RBAs. Keep hearing about how much better it is, so I know I will eventually. Just trying to not spend much cash these days. Perhaps I might sell some hookah stuff to justify the purchase of a new mod and dripper. Lord knows I haven't been smoking hookah much these days anyway. Just no time. With vaping it's so convenient, you don't have to make time for it besides rebuilding your coils.

Ahhh dude, I gotta try those flavors now that you've described them! I have been trying to not order online much these days, especially with the kiddo on the way, but damn, I think a MBV order is now necessary.

I've been meaning to get into mech mods and RBAs. Keep hearing about how much better it is, so I know I will eventually. Just trying to not spend much cash these days. Perhaps I might sell some hookah stuff to justify the purchase of a new mod and dripper. Lord knows I haven't been smoking hookah much these days anyway. Just no time. With vaping it's so convenient, you don't have to make time for it besides rebuilding your coils.

They're all amazing flavors I think you'll dig them if you like in your face flavor.

Those sites I told you about have really cheap mods, atomizers and batteries probably the cheapest out of any other places just stick to clones of high quality and do some research prior. I'm right there with you on the time thing I haven't smoked in weeks after getting all of my cape stuff.

To justify the purchase to my wife, do you recommend getting the mod and atty off of fasttech and then I can just pick up a battery and charger at the local shop? $20 to $30 I can justify to her and I can get this shit sooner rather than later, lol. Or do you think I should just save up and buy off the sites you recommended?

To justify the purchase to my wife, do you recommend getting the mod and atty off of fasttech and then I can just pick up a battery and charger at the local shop? $20 to $30 I can justify to her and I can get this shit sooner rather than later, lol. Or do you think I should just save up and buy off the sites you recommended?

After researching prices, I'd suggest the sites I told you about. Fasttech is maybe a dollar or two cheaper on some items but I've read horror stories from their items taking over a month for delivery and some products being shoddy. Shipping and delivery time is both great with those places though. 101 is where I bought my first mech mod with 4 batteries, 2 attys, a kayfun lite, the mod and charger I spent less than $200 I think. I would just shop around but I will tell you the best mods I've seen are hcigar clones and best rda's are tobeco clones.

Awesome, thanks dude. I'm definitely gonna pick up an hcigar clone and a tobeco clone, as you suggested. I feel like I've reached my satisfaction limit with the MVP so it's time to take the next step.

I ordered from Fasttech twice. First was an MVP and after a month I finally found out via an alternate tracking site that it had been returned to sender. Was such a hassle getting my money back. The other order was just clearomizers and they took about 3 weeks to arrive. I said I would never order from them again but if they were gonna be substantially cheaper I was gonna give it another shot. Kinda glad the US sites are cheaper, so I can avoid that whole headache.

Awesome, thanks dude. I'm definitely gonna pick up an hcigar clone and a tobeco clone, as you suggested. I feel like I've reached my satisfaction limit with the MVP so it's time to take the next step.

I ordered from Fasttech twice. First was an MVP and after a month I finally found out via an alternate tracking site that it had been returned to sender. Was such a hassle getting my money back. The other order was just clearomizers and they took about 3 weeks to arrive. I said I would never order from them again but if they were gonna be substantially cheaper I was gonna give it another shot. Kinda glad the US sites are cheaper, so I can avoid that whole headache.

You're welcome! If you want a atty that's easier to build on go with the stillare if you want one that's amazing for cloud chasing, and i mean crazy clouds go with the tobh. Both are great. All else sucks except the magma by infinite I think but it'll take you a few times to know how to build it. Just make sure the air holes are where the coils are and at the same level with any atty or you'll get stupid throat hit.

That's what I heard I'm glad I never ordered from them plus you can get sony vtc5 batteries (the best available) for around $10 a piece from those sites. If you have any questions about anything let me know.

Here's a small clip of the performance I get from my atty.

http://instagram.com/p/pDRLVqSB5C/

Hmm, my birthday is coming up in August, actually. May ask the wife to get the Nemesis clone and Tobeco Atty for me (preferably both in copper). Is there one website that sells both of these plus a decent drip tip? That way I can tell her exactly what I want from one site to make it easy on her.

I Ebay most of my drip tips. Just search around until you find something that you like. Ebay is great for vaping supplies. Cheap kanthal, cotton, tips, magnets for switches, ohms readers, batteries, basically anything can be had for pretty cheap on Ebay if you dig around enough.

Also, if you really are going to get into rebuildables make sure you get an ohms reader. It is an absolute necessity if you want to do this safely. Otherwise you could short out and blow your face off potentially.

Hmm, my birthday is coming up in August, actually. May ask the wife to get the Nemesis clone and Tobeco Atty for me (preferably both in copper). Is there one website that sells both of these plus a decent drip tip? That way I can tell her exactly what I want from one site to make it easy on her.

I have both a copper and stainless one. I will say I like my stainless better. The lock ring doesn't get stuck and the fire button always fires. The copper one has those two issues though. You also don't want a copper or brass atty unless the entire inside is coated in 303 stainless else you risk it degrading over time possibly making you sick.

I would go to 101 vape. They had it all when I got mine. You'll also need batteries and chargers. I highly suggest the drip tip I have or any wide bore drip tip. Mine is a cherry vapes cloud chaser. It doesn't get really hot like metal ones do.

a3y5u2ep.jpg

That's the cloud chaser.

This drip tip is by renegade smith.

6y5e8yqu.jpg

Travis- I currently check my ohms on my MVP 2 when I rebuild my clearomizer coils, but may pick up an ohms reader so I don't have to rely on the MVP anymore for that purpose. All kinds of good stuff on eBay, I just want to be sure what I get is legit and not crap.

Cody, thanks for the info on the differences between the stainless and copper. Sounds like stainless is the way to go. I'm going to check out 101vape and get an order together to show to the wifey. :)

Travis- I currently check my ohms on my MVP 2 when I rebuild my clearomizer coils, but may pick up an ohms reader so I don't have to rely on the MVP anymore for that purpose. All kinds of good stuff on eBay, I just want to be sure what I get is legit and not crap.

Cody, thanks for the info on the differences between the stainless and copper. Sounds like stainless is the way to go. I'm going to check out 101vape and get an order together to show to the wifey. :)

You're welcome man. I just did tons of research when I wanted copper myself and was disappointed with the results I read. The other problem I experience with copper mods is when you're building parallel coils or coils under .3 you notice the mod getting really hot. Stainless doesn't get nearly as hot. You won't want a drip tip from 101 btw. I have one and it's just ok. I have an extra vapelyfe drip tip. If you want it just send me your address and I'll ship it to you when I'm able to stop by a post office. I don't use it and it's fairly wide bore. For free of course. Edited by Codyb88

Also, I see the Nemesis models they have listed, there is one with gold, but the other one doesn't say it's made by Hcigar? Kinda not digging the gold parts, and if the all stainless one isn't made by Hcigar, then I guess I should ask my wife to use VapeRotalty.com or some other site to get everything from.

http://101vape.com/search?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=Nemesis&submit_search=Search

Also, what are the differences between the Nemesis and the Stingray? Hate to be asking so many questions, just have heard the Stingray is pretty badass as well. For the price and what you've told me, the Nemesis still seems like the way to go.

On 101vape, the regular Atty is out of stock, but they have this: http://101vape.com/rebuildable-atomizers-tanks/322-5mm-tobh-atomizer-clone-.html

Not sure what the difference is?

That's a larger size made for mods like the hades mod which uses a fat 26650 battery.

You can find a tobeco tobh atty or tobeco stillare pretty cheap on eBay. They sell them rather quick. :|

Also, I see the Nemesis models they have listed, there is one with gold, but the other one doesn't say it's made by Hcigar? Kinda not digging the gold parts, and if the all stainless one isn't made by Hcigar, then I guess I should ask my wife to use VapeRotalty.com or some other site to get everything from.

http://101vape.com/search?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=Nemesis&submit_search=Search

The gold doesn't look terrible my friend has one but the silver one looks best. Vaperoyalty is on par with 101.

Also, what are the differences between the Nemesis and the Stingray? Hate to be asking so many questions, just have heard the Stingray is pretty badass as well. For the price and what you've told me, the Nemesis still seems like the way to go.

I have a copper stingray. It's. It looks nice but atomizers have gotten stuck terribly on the top and the fire button although they're magnet get stuck from time to time and is crunchy and hard to fire. You won't be disappointed in a stainless nemesis.

I like the Vanilla over the Nemesis. Don't get me wrong, the Nemesis is a great mod but the Vanilla just suits my needs better. 

I use the Nemesis to try new things out and its basically a beater mod for me. 

The Vanilla is what I take with me everywhere, recessed firing switch (I hate locking rings with a passion) was a big selling point for me. Don't have to bother with making sure your locking ring is fully engaged to prevent any unwanted mishaps. 

I bought mine from a local shop. Went straight authentic with this one. Settled for the stainless version mainly because I don't like the hassle of trying to find a good copper or brass rda to match it.
I'll dig around for you and send you a link when I find it for a good clone for cheap.

Cody- Sounds like I'll probably avoid the Stingray then.

Travis- Where'd you get your Vanilla from?

I bought mine from a local shop. Went straight authentic with this one. Settled for the stainless version mainly because I don't like the hassle of trying to find a good copper or brass rda to match it.
I'll dig around for you and send you a link when I find it for a good clone for cheap.

I have a vanilla clone from 101vape. I don't even use it. It's copper. the recessed switch is neat but that's it I think. I may end up getting a trinity mod from altsmoke (my local shop) they're aluminum mods with low voltage drop a recessed switch and no locking ring.

Unless you're going lower than .5 ohms then voltage drop isn't something to be worried about. That being said, I've never used a Vanilla clone, but the authentic is literally the best mod that I have ever used.