How To Ebay?

Nerdy

Hey guys,

How do I properly place and win bids on eBay? How can I solidify or improve my chances on winning a bid??

I am bidding on this:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/321425882877?nav=SEARCH

I would like to pay as little as possible but also would like to ensure that I get it. Any tips?

P.S - I know its not too wise to include what I'm bidding on on a forum as I know ppl like to troll but I've had my eyes on an arcade stick for some time now.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

My number one thing is wait until the last minute to place a bid. I wait until there is less than one minute left, enter the max I'm wiling to go, and see if I get it or not.

You can try messaging the seller with an offer, but chances are they'll want to let the auction play out.

There's programs out there to ensure you get it, but they're highly frowned upon. I don't use em.

Bout all I got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whenever the auction ends... As I said, I just enter the highest I'm willing to go (what I'm comfortable paying) within the last minute of the auction's end.

Basically, figure out when the auction ends, be sure you're not busy or asleep (I've actually set an alarm to wake myself up in the middle of the night before), and set up your sniping rifle. :)

Get a sniper. Gixen is the best and it is free. You need to do some research on how the bidding works. Just because you put your max bid at $100 doesn't mean you will pay $100 if you win.