First Step To Become Rich

singhlakhy

The post is a bit confusing. Can you clarify a bit? I get that you're trying to get something ... But the post is everywhere. No disrespect or anything meant.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

The post is a bit confusing. Can you clarify a bit? I get that you're trying to get something ... But the post is everywhere. No disrespect or anything meant.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

lol i am just asking general question. if youhad money to invest, would you rather invest in multifamly homes or hookah lounge ? and the reason why ?

I'd get a 4 flat, live in the one to get a lower APR on the mortgage. Live in it for 2 years, then buy another 4 flat, live in that one (again, lower apr) for 2 years (or more) and then you can take the money you are making with that and put it into the lounge if you really want. I think a lounge is a poor investment ATM due to the laws possibly changing and forcing hookah lounges out of business. So if I were to invest, I'd always do something other than a hookah lounge atm even though it seems like a lot of fun.

I'd get a 4 flat, live in the one to get a lower APR on the mortgage. Live in it for 2 years, then buy another 4 flat, live in that one (again, lower apr) for 2 years (or more) and then you can take the money you are making with that and put it into the lounge if you really want. I think a lounge is a poor investment ATM due to the laws possibly changing and forcing hookah lounges out of business. So if I were to invest, I'd always do something other than a hookah lounge atm even though it seems like a lot of fun.

what kinda loan will you choose ? if your gonna live in one unit then after 2 years buy another 4 flat and then live there 2 year ? beacsue FHA only loan you could only have one ? and convention loan will be the way you go ?

Considering all the legal issues lounges have been having in the US that might be completely impossible to do depending on your location anyways... before considering opening a lounge get real damned sure you know the legal implications of being a hookah lounge owner in your area!

These days there's no way in HELL I'd start a lounge, retail shop, etc. geared towards hookah or even vaping. All kinds of laws are about to be passed that's going to make it extremely hard on small businesses. Damn gov for ya.

Also, good luck getting rich in the hookah biz.