Online Store Up For Sale

Cloud-Hookah

So its starting to be a real struggle for me and my partner to run a warehouse and we have a few other businesses we run that need to take first priority. (We also run a cleaning company, IT company, and building maintenance) So we may be interested in selling for the right buyers.

While this would be perfect for someone local in michigan we do have a teir 1 distributor we can partner you up with which will dropshop products for you, so really anyone in the US could pick this up and start running the biz.

Includes full business and training
-website which has over $15,000 invested between orginal design and hiring a photographer for all of the product pictures
-Connection to the best and cheapest tier 1 distributor in the area. Forget about wholesellers you won't get products cheaper without buying the container yourself from China
-Custom modules developed for the site including a product accessory upsale module
-A full Amazon store that has over 170 products listed

-Our supplier offers Starbuzz, Al fakher, Nakhla, and select Fumari flavors but we currently do not sell tobacco due to the age verification concerns but we have researched it and can provide you with an agent which supplies domestic online merchant accounts for tobacco sales.
-A huge initial marketing strategy was started which now shows the site on the first page of google for:
Genie Coco, Coco buzz charcoal, hookah pipes, hypnosis charcoal, large mya hookahs, mya bambino, mya bonita, mya chic, mya dervish, my hexagon, mya mono, mya pineapple, mya razo, mya tango, mya vento, and many others

What you will need for sale
-$50 / month server fees (you can stick with our current host and take over the bill or have your website guy transfer the site to another server)
-Credit card merchant account (again we can refer a domestic processor for tobacco sales)
-Whatever you define for your marketing budget.

We are currently accepting all offers, if you want info on sales etc we can send it in a private PM.

If you can, PM your last 6 months (separated) sales, and the total sales for the past 5 years (if it has been up that long). If you have it, a balance sheet and P&L would work great. Otherwise it is hard to gauge what it is really worth. Also, I'd like to know how much time YOU or your partner spend on business each week.

I'm interested too for more info. I will get with you in pm. Where are you located? I will be up in Ohio in a week so maybe we can meet up and talk business. I live in Florida but own two businesses one here in Florida and one in Cincinnati Ohio. My email is 0406473@gmail.com. Please send me your contact info.

Can you also provide your current urls in the email. I would love to start the research and get my financial advisor in on this as well.

Sorry for late replies gents. Email is the best method to reach me I'm not on the forum everyday.

-Addison I just emailed you the reports from both our main store and from amazon for the year of 2014. Even if you are not interested please keep the documents confidential. The biz was only opened in fall of last year so we don't have a long history of sales to go off. Honestly our local cleaning service is kickin balls and we were just going to use the cash towards a new cleaning van for expansion.

Dr. Smokes I can't send attachments in PM but email  me at sales@cloud-hookah.com and I'll shot them to you.

When orders were at its prime we really only spent 20 hrs between both me and my partner. Its now only about 2 hours a week due to other commitments. I feel we are really neglecting it for its potential and would rather just find it a new home where it could get more love.

Haven't heard back from anyone, this is still up for sale, will probably list locally in a week or two.

This is for a complete turn key business that is currently making residual income. The connections and research alone are well worth the price as we have a business account with a tier 1 distributor. This distributor even sells certain products to hookah-shisha. com as well as connections to a few domestic merchant accounts so you can start taking credit card for tobacco sales.

The only reason we are selling is because it was started mainly as a hobby about a year ago because of our love for hookah and as it grew we could not keep 100% focus on this business.

Even after the sale we can help train your team on the backend of the website store, how to process orders, and working online. We just want to see it in a good home to watch it grow further

• 2 weeks later...

Well we just listed it up for sale locally. But if anyone is still interested we set a price at around $8000 which is about half of what we put into it. I'm still open for PM if you have any questions or want to make an offer

Im still interested meeting Wednesday with financial advisor and I believe my dad is interested as going in half and half with me so we will see what both say about the data you provided. Quick question, are the licenses you have transferable to florida courts or are they Michigan only? Also are you a Michigan fan? If so I don't think we will be able to continue. My dad and I are HUGH Ohio State fans haha!

Sorry, I think I mixed you up with a different person again. Hopefully I didn't otherwise I am going to feel really stupid lol

I did send you financials so don't know if you are. lol

Licenses are not transferable. I believe our distributor is licensed in Florida tho, so all tobacco taxes are paid by them and you won't have to deal with that mess (They are registered in like 15 states so I'm not 100% sure which ones) If the distributors are not licensed in your state then you would of course have to pay the taxes direct yourself and get the licensing for tobacco sales) If your serious about an offer I can call them up and ask them about it.

Its really not to big a deal Michigan only charges like $100 for a tobacco reseller, retail stores are normally exempt from licensing as long as you are buying from a licensed distributor that does all the paperwork for you.

• 2 weeks later...

good luck with this sale it was always a venture dream of mine but two lounges is enough to work with me for so good luck. and dr smokes if u get this it would be great for you think