Fighting Games

Nerdy

I recently got back into fighting games. After a massive hiatus from the street fighter II days and original killer instinct games. I must say .... It feels good to be back into these games again.

I'm currently playing Killer Instinct on Xbox1 and loving it. It's a good revamp and a blast to play. If anyone is interested in joining up and playing some sets ... Please add me iCtrl Alt Dft

I'm also thinking of getting Ultra SF4 on 360 and getting into that scene. I need to practice majorly though.

Oh yea .... Mortal Combat X soon. Whoa!!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

I go through phases with them. I grew up with fighting games and they have always had a place for me, but it takes a great one for me to want to play it for more than an hour. I really liked the last Mortal Kombat, it was interesting and fresh enough to keep things fun, but also stuck to enough traditional gameplay that it wasn't hard to jump into.

Have you seen or played the revamp to Killer Instinct?

Injustice was a fun game when it first launched but it lost its fizz with me quickly. I haven't had any experience with any Mortal Kombat game since Deception came out. I really really really hope that MKX brings something to the table

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk