Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
ryno

Best Places To Buy Rigs And Juices Online?

Hey everyone! While I do have a good shop here in town, cravinvapes.com I was wondering where alot of you order your rigs or juices at online. I'm looking to get to a really good quality vaporizer and have went to a few forums to find hundreds of sites that have been reviewed.

101 vape, mt baker vapor, killer liquod

Sweet. I have actually been doing all of the graphic design work for killer liquid. They are really nice guys and their juice is great for the price!

The vapor chef for juice lately. Fasttech for rigs, only because I spend all my money ok hookah shit and can't afford high end mods haha.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

So i did decide to buy locally. Ended up with a Kanger ProTank 2 and a Vision Spinner 2 variable voltage battery and I must say it's a huge difference from my Kanger Evod I had been using. The draw is effortless, cleaning is a breeze. Now I just need to work on rebuilding coils and I will be set.

One of the local vape shop has a class on rebuilding coils u should ask around :)