Lavoo Mp5 W/glass Hose And Tangiers F-Line Spearmint 250G

sdpupillo

Greetings hookah lovers. About a year ago I bough my dream hookah, the MP5. I love the hookah and it has somewhere between 40-50 sessions on it. After a few sessions, I wanted to try out the glass hose, so I put an order in for one. Once again, I loved it. Has been cleaned after ever use and I honestly couldn't ask for a better hookah. But the with a new job, I rarely smoke any more. There is no damage to the hookah at all and I have it sitting on my counter for people to admire. I am very proud of the hookah and is a FANTASTIC conversation piece. I do NOT have to sell this, but for my asking price, I will let it go. You will not regret this purchase.

With the purchase, you will receive:

Hookah

Glass Bowl

Glass Breather Valve

Upgraded Glass Hose

Original Hose

Tongs

I have about $350 into this set up, so I will NOT sell it dirt cheap. I am asking $225 SHIPPED to the US with insurance.

Tangiers Spearmint 250g ~ $15 Shipped US.

With any Purchase, I'll PM you my phone number to keep in contact and send you updates, pictures of packaging, tracking number...etc. I only ask that you work with me for a few days as I have a busy schedule during the week, so it might take me a few days to make it to the shipping center. But you will have my number and I will get back to you within a few minutes.

Like any additional pictures? I'm happy to help.

QPksTRa.png

L4xnRCE.png

• 3 weeks later...

Whats your bottom price for this? I just sold my mp5 about 5 months ago and have been regretting it everyday…. (Ive seen its been on here for almost a month now.. Hoping you could do a little better on the price)..

Edited by Addison Roberts

• 2 weeks later...