today i opened my mailbox and was greeted with a fruity aroma, the free
samples had arrived, open smelling the box i cudnt distinguash either
the pomegranit eor blackberry scents, when i opened the box i found out
why. Geaorge put in blackberry, kiwi, triple apple, watermelon, and
kiwi strawberry. oddly, pomegranite was nowhere to be found, and i was
looking forward to it . but who cares?
i just got a box with 5 samples and i have ALWAYS wanted to try
watermelon, ill be getitng back with the first review in about an hour

I had the same surprise when I checked my mailbox today, as well.

No blackberry in my samples, but I got your pomegranate and have just finished smoking the sample.  In all honesty, I've never had a pomegranate before, so I can't vouch for the authenticity of the flavor, which was subtle.  There was a reasonable amount of smoke with a delicate, sweet fruity flavor.

I also got Kiwi, Kiwi-Strawberry, Watermelon & Triple Apple in my sampler.  Reviews on those later.

Thanks, George!

I received the samples todat also, oh, ye of little faith. I told you he would send them out. I can't wait to try them out but don't want to waste them. I've had a case of the crud for over a week now and I may miss the flavor if I smoke it now. Right now I'm doing some Al Amasi XXapple. It seems to have some mint in it that may help the sinus factory. Wish me luck, because this round really hurts like mad. Cheers, MR Bubble

I second the cheers for George..
I got my Samples today... OHHHHH can't wait to try some... they smell ohhhh so sweet when I opened the Box
One problem.. which to try first..White Grape, Watermelon, BlackBerry, Pomegranate, Tripple Apple...
Decisions, Decisions..
Once again many thanks to George and TheHookah.Com for the samples.  It was a very generous offer to let us try before we but. ( I just hope I don't love all of them and have to buy each one )
-Craig