Tjmitch's Collection

tjmitch

I'm working on cleaning everybody up for a new family portrait but for now I'll post all the pieces I have pictures of.

uFM3G0t.jpeg
This is an old photo. The family has grown since. Most notable in there would be the '04 nickel nawras that I picked up from Eric a while ago.

1PTfA6F.jpeg
The bowls. Again I've gotten many more and much more interesting/nicer/rarer ones since. Possibly most notable is the Infinity Water Funnel bowl where you put water in an area below the trench and it steams up through holes in the bottom of the bowl. Very stupid. Got it as a joke but it is one of a kind.

DPQGKSf.jpeg
The battle station. Sometimes the brands/flavors vary but it's pretty much always like this.

2XHb8Qr.jpeg
1u4nCKE.jpeg
m0HKLG9.jpeg
A little antique mini nickel Turk. Cool little piece. I don't see many like it anywhere.

jJAqeDF.jpeg
Old Syrian. Told it could be nawras. Either way I love the look and it's a style you don't see much.

bgCRIF2.jpeg
And then the two most recent pipes I've bought. A little Nour/nawras (not sure but I always like the model) and the Starbuzz Enterprise which is temporarily on that cruddy "Syrian" puffy paint base until I can find a nice boho of some kind to match it.

Like I said I have lots of other stuff but I don't have pictures of it yet but I am working on it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Very nice collection. love the nickle turk. That's a keeper!

What's the one on the far left in the first picture I can't tell what it is?

Got a few new kms this weekend. A brass KM Syriana and a copper KM Maharajah.

ZCmLCSo.jpeg

MSA61jC.jpeg

THVPPaX.jpeg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk Edited by tjmitch

DUDE, those are pimpin. How are you liking the Prince/Syriana? I need to bust mine out, once I'm over this cough and my pregnant wife gives me a break. :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Syriana is great. I might polish it up a but but probably not all the way to a mirror finish. I like the red, oxidized color to it already.

The Syriana is great. I might polish it up a but but probably not all the way to a mirror finish. I like the red, oxidized color to it already.

I agree, I like oxidized copper/brass more than polished. I do sometimes like to shine them every now and then for a change up though.

• 3 weeks later...