Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Hassouni

Wtb Mizo Mint

Title says it all

I'd say buy from me $12 for 1 box shipped but mizo mint is completely sold out in the USA right now. I am currently sold out and both distributors are currently sold out. When mizo lemon sold out last year the distributors couldn't get more for like 4 months ...

Yeah thats why I made a WTB thread!

Got Mizo mint you don't smoke? I'll take it! Unopened preferably, but opened will work too

Umm I have like 220g opened, prob been open for a couple months but mizo mint holds its flavor for a year easily. pm me if you want!

Umm I have like 220g opened, prob been open for a couple months but mizo mint holds its flavor for a year easily. pm me if you want!

This has now been bought, but if anybody else has some to sell, let me know

Sign in to follow this