How Many Of You Guys Would Want A Shisha Tobacco For 40% Less

Hi all. If some of you guys are burdened with the high prices of hookah tobacco, I think I might be of help here. I only joined this forum yesterday, and as I mentioned in my introduction; I hope that I can contribute to the forum and its members more than I can benefit from it. With extensive knowledge in the manufacture of hookah tobacco and being burdened by the high prices of it, I believe I am capable -in fact I already did- of introducing the hookah tobacco for at least 40% cheaper. The reason is because many of the hookah brands out there don't manufacture their own juice -mu'assel-. In reality a lot of them buy it from wholesale manufacturers, then they add it to their tobacco, thus the middle man -in this case the first man- having a good cut of the price. For many reasons, I am able to cut this middle man, because I was an expert with the middle man.

What do you think guys, if a hookah tobacco is produced with really the highest quality of tobacco and all other constituents eg. flavors etc? Not only that but also eliminating the red-ish coloring that is usually added to the hookah tobacco to hide, God knows what, from the average eye of the consumer. My tobacco will reflect the true natural color of the tobacco, "not needing to hide anything from what is in the tobacco". Yet, All this for much cheaper.

I have already established my lab and been testing the end product and it is superb. Yet, because different people have different tastes, would anyone like to sample my products? Also, please be patient with me as I will only send the samples after testing all flavors - I am already more than half way through.

Thanks to all who read this and I'm eager to read your comments. 

I'd be willing to give you an honest review. I am a seasoned tangiers, Nakhla, and al fakher smoker on traditional end, also very familiar with types such as fantasia and starbuzz, amongst may others.

Are you going more modern or traditional here? Honey or molasses based? Washed or unwashed?

Also, for the record: the member/moderator here by the name of Stuie would be your best review, he has tried it all, essentially. He provides honest, unbiased reviews, check our review section

I'd be interested as well.

Things I'm interested in the tobacco manufacturing process is actually how the tobacco is grown. Is it grown in organic soil, with organic fertilizer, and with minimal/no pesticides/herbicides? While I know those answers are likely a no from all the big companies I buy from, I think it would be great if we had something like that available to reduce any health risk associated with this 'past time'. When you think about it, those chemicals they are spraying and putting on the tobacco, those are being smoked and deposited right into your lungs. Still better than cigs, imo, but not the healthiest way it can actually be. Just my 2 cents, which I hope to be heard one day :P

I'm not sure how many people you want to send samples to but I'm willing to try it. If I get passed over though and it gets good reviews I'll even buy it.
I typically smoke nakhla and AF, but I've pretty much run the gamut of shisha in my 10+ years of smoking it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to receive a sample and give an honest opinion on it. Or let us know when it is available for sale.

Thank you guys. As i mentioned in my post i will send samples to as many people as possible...just want to finish the final stages of flavor testing to provide you with the INITIAL PRODUCT which can be modified upon your reasonable recommendations. 

A fellow canadian here (and a mod here), I would be happy to give you a fair review of your product. I love trying out new stuff, and it's great to see someone coming directly to the members of our forum and offering this to them for not only sampling and review, but also for feedback. There is a lot of varied taste buds here, and everyone has their own preference for what is "good", but with a bunch of us participating, you should get some great feedback.

I think producing in canada or selling in canada a product like the german elements brand would be preferable. that way consumers are only getting taxed for the dry weight of the tobacco as opposed to the weight of the tobacco laden with molasses...not sure how the taxes translate for manufacturing, 

• 3 weeks later...