Finally Found A Vase For My Regal Queen

I always hated the green puff paint trumpet that came with my Regal. And bohos do not match: black anodized aluminum/wood != gold gilding. I always liked the limited edition Regal with the super tall vase. Now I have my own. (this is also the rare larger 7/16" purge)

IMG_20140412_183746_412.jpg

and next to my Sultan for scale:

IMG_20140412_183503_237.jpg

Curiosity strikes..
How tall is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

56" total. the vase is 40". I could put my Elmas Oslmanli and make it 66"; but that would just be silly : D

Hope you have a garden hose to fill it. I gifted Stuie an obnoxiously large vase a while back.

Filled it weighs more than me!!!!

dont fuck with the regal 

Speaking from experience? I haven't taken mine apart before, and with a warning like that, I might never.

Kate, if you're not opposed to their looks, the Hookah King Brasil pipes are threaded, but are similar (but improved, imo) construction to the Regal. You can unscrew just the downstem and all it is is 1/2" stainless steel tubing. There are tons of places you could order a custom length of 1/2" SS with threading on one end. It might cost you a bit, but if you really want to use a pipe on that base with a long downstem, that's your best option. But, if you do decide to take apart your Regal, please post pics and stuff of the process, as it's something I may end up doing myself down the road.