Tangiers Phunnels And Japanese Coals

Pico? Two, MAYBE three. I used to use three on my Minis, so I think two would be appropriate on a Pico. You know how to piggyback these coals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope.

piggy back is easy, also just use 2 coals on ur pico. but just put a unlit coal ontop of the two once its about half way lit, take it off put it in ur tray or just leave it on that way u dont gotta keep relighting coals.

I found that with piggybacking it worked better if I had the new coals on there NOT lined up with the corners of the old coals already on the bowl... If that makes sense. Anyway, it's about a 10 minute wait for the new coals to be good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its werid you guys get the chemical taste. every once and a while i do get it but not enogh to complain  about maybe 1 coal a box i get that. but if u light it like half way and take it off ur coals you should be good or just smoke till its lighting on the corners take it off and then start another so that way u got 2 coals good to go 

I used to piggyback QL's and that taste was terrible until those suckers were fully lit. I never tried piggybacking easy-lites though, I do have 2 boxes of them left. I just prefer fully lighting them until they are red hot before I do anything with them.

I used to piggyback QL's and that taste was terrible until those suckers were fully lit. I never tried piggybacking easy-lites though, I do have 2 boxes of them left. I just prefer fully lighting them until they are red hot before I do anything with them.

Way different.