$60 Bowl

I should not be around the computer when I am bored (don't even ask how I found this)....so would you pay $60 for a single bowl?

RENDER1-800x500.jpg

http://minzarihookah.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe4icbN7KZk

I love the innovative concept, but the price is a deal breaker.

I feel like I have seen this thing somewhere before, maybe a reddit post, but the thing was still in the prototype/design stages

I feel like I have seen this thing somewhere before, maybe a reddit post, but the thing was still in the prototype/design stages

I remember now, but think it is best not to mention the person or who he was affiliated with in the video that showcased it at the time, considering he is a banned vendor.

Basically it was a phunnel bowl like this one with the shelf underneath, but they were using regular foil on top. Seems like someone copied someone, or it's just an eerie cowinkydink.

I've posted it on Reddit before. Minzari contacted me about doing a review but wanted crazy $$$ for a prototype. More than they are wanting now. I've tried bowls like the Apple On Top and things like the Kaloud Lotus, modern hookah stuff is just not for me... I feel like I should be interested in a new bowl design, but I'm not. I'll take 20 unglazed bowls for that price, please. 

Edited by wek-sos

Is packing a regular bowl and putting coal on it that inconsistent? I've been away from a bit, see a few things like this, the inversion bowl and the kaloud lotus. I've never had issue with a phunnel and some foil.

BTW I'm still alive.

its just another thing to say you spent that much on your hookah. like durp idk dumb. if u are having issues with heat and need this to smoke right then watch some good youtube videos lol

its just another thing to say you spent that much on your hookah. like durp idk dumb. if u are having issues with heat and need this to smoke right then watch some good youtube videos lol

exactly

mr indian ... nice to see you back!

exactly

Nice to see y'all too. I see you are a peddler of Nakhla these days.

I'm going to go in a corner and whisper sweet nothings to my unused mini superchiefs.

exactly

Nice to see y'all too. I see you are a peddler of Nakhla these days.

I'm going to go in a corner and whisper sweet nothings to my unused mini superchiefs.

That I am!

Sell me that superchief ... I have candy ... I mean NAKHLA!

It's an interesting idea but the saxophone should have been turned down a bit.

You can never have too much saxophone. Never.

Absolutely agree. I feel you shouldn't be allowed to try out this stuff until you can use just a clay bowl and foil and not burn it/get good flavor and clouds. When I started, this stuff wasn't around, you had to experiment to figure out what did and didn't work, and these days it feels a lot of people are too lazy to just try different things until it works right.

But, on the topic of everyone saying "just another useless device like the lotus, etc", I like the Lotus. I can throw 3 coco's on it and the only thing i need to do is turn or remove the windcover. When I'm gaming or watching a movie, the last thing I want to be doing is messing with the bowl or constantly getting up to grab more jap coals or, really, doing anything that takes me away from the game or movie or whatever. It is absolutely not necessary, not at all, but, if you have the means to get one and already know what you're doing with heat management, why not? I feel it's the first automatic transmission in the hookah world that actually works. Is it as good as the highly refined manual transmissions we've come up with? No, not in the right hands, but that doesn't mean it's not nice to drive that automatic when you're in heavy traffic. Do I have to keep making analogies to other things that are not hookah related? No, but I will, because it gives me something to write about in a stale topic that I've already, several times, spoke my mind on.

Also, welcome back indian_villager, you were active before I joined, but it's always nice to see people coming back around here!