What Are Some New Products?

So I've been out of the hookah world for about a year and a half and haven't kept up with the industry like I used to back in the day. I was wondering what are some new things out in the hookah world? Kalouds were just hitting the scene when I left and a lot of people are either hot or cold on them, what is the verdict?

Any new flavors from popular brands?

What is hookafina and why should I care?

What's new in the tangiers world?

I've taken to smoking mainly AF and Nakla in the same phunnel I've had for years, using CCN but open to other suggestions on coals. I have a MZ that I use as my daily hookah and I have a shika that I bought on a whim because it was pretty but haven't smoked out of it yet.

Anything else notable in the hookah world?

Well, this forum has gotten really slow,
I think there's a new line of tangiers, burqurque
Or something...
There's a hookah home, it's a wooden base for your hookah, I broke it twice and had to modify it to fit a km base.
I don't know what a hookafina is... I'll probably never get one. I'm using CCN too but I'm not sure if I like them anymore, I can taste them.

Hookahfina is all hype. Don't bother.

Tangiers has Birquq and Burley lines out now. Lucid is being phased out. Check my Tangiers Success thread (link in my sig) to see more details on what these new lines are all about. I'm REALLY digging Burley, man. Oh, and Eric made a bacon flavor. It's not really as good as you'd think.

Nakhla is doing great with their new Mizo and Ice flavors. Ice Lemon Mint and Ice Apple are huge winners in my book, for sure.

Al Fakher is doing typical Al Fakher stuff... Making new flavors that just have mint added to them. Oy.

Starbuzz is still churning out new flavors. Oh, and making a hookah that'll supposedly never ghost. It's called the Challenger, and looks kinda cool yet kinda cheesy. I dunno. We'll leave it to the reviews to decide its worth.

Nothing really new on the boho front. Mark of Kasbah went out of business.

Syria's still a mess, so no new Syrian hookahs, but other hookah manufacturers are taking notice and making Syrian-esque hookahs (I recently purchased the KM Prince which is a clone of the AF Large Solid, very happy with it).

As for coals, nothing new. I'm still rocking Coconaras, and am gonna order some Ultimates from John (Mattar Merchandising on here) when it's time to restock.

I think that about sums it up? I tried to avoid all the new novelty products, as they aren't really worth talking about too much. :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hookahfina is all hype. Don't bother.

Tangiers has Birquq and Burley lines out now. Lucid is being phased out. Check my Tangiers Success thread (link in my sig) to see more details on what these new lines are all about. I'm REALLY digging Burley, man. Oh, and Eric made a bacon flavor. It's not really as good as you'd think.

Nakhla is doing great with their new Mizo and Ice flavors. Ice Lemon Mint and Ice Apple are huge winners in my book, for sure.

Al Fakher is doing typical Al Fakher stuff... Making new flavors that just have mint added to them. Oy.

Starbuzz is still churning out new flavors. Oh, and making a hookah that'll supposedly never ghost. It's called the Challenger, and looks kinda cool yet kinda cheesy. I dunno. We'll leave it to the reviews to decide its worth.

Nothing really new on the boho front. Mark of Kasbah went out of business.

Syria's still a mess, so no new Syrian hookahs, but other hookah manufacturers are taking notice and making Syrian-esque hookahs (I recently purchased the KM Prince which is a clone of the AF Large Solid, very happy with it).

As for coals, nothing new. I'm still rocking Coconaras, and am gonna order some Ultimates from John (Mattar Merchandising on here) when it's time to restock.

I think that about sums it up? I tried to avoid all the new novelty products, as they aren't really worth talking about too much. :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll do a write up after I get my challenger and test it a bit. Coco ultimates are legit btw. Cheap and work well however they ash quite a bit. I'd say they may be on par if not slightly less than CH used to be. (CH are having a bit of problems with current batches)

Tried some kind of hookafina that the guy in the shop had loaded up, wasn't very good in my opinion, good call Chris.

I've never been a huge tangiers fan but I love some flavors. Lucid M cherry was one of them, what would be the best line to pick that up in now?

Nakhla Ice Raspberry and Apple are the tits.

I love AF Orange-mint premix :) 2 Apple mint is also a good one, saves a little time :)

Starbuzz is dead to me after they changed their pineapple formula. SS is better in every aspect IMHO

One boho is enough for me :P.

I'll have to look into that KM Prince, I've been thinking of tracking down a new AF LS but KM is usually reliable

I've noticed CCN going up in price at a few places, maybe it's just because I try to buy locally to support the shops, maybe it's time to order online?

Man, seems like the hookah industry has been kind of stagnant lately then, I remember back when I first started coming to the forum we would have something new almost weekly to talk about lol, I was scared to see what I had missed in a year!