Fs/ft: Some Turkish Pipes

wek-sos

mJbRv48l.jpg

Really satisfied with every pipe in the collection, but the roommate has started collecting pipes as well and I have no use for all of these. 

Elmas 624: Formerly owned by Mattarios. Comes with a Nammor Cleopatra base that has a small crack in the bottom. I fixed the crack with aquarium epoxy, and I have used it every day without troubles. The stem is showing brass... I can remove the rest of the nickel plating if you wish, but I think it looks really cool the way it is. $90 shipped

Tokel Canary: Shortened it by 3", but I can include the removed piece if you wish. I would like to keep the tray, so price is without. $130 shipped with the Elmas base. 

Dogan 628: Comes on a new, twice-used Turkish base and a tray. $160 shipped. 

I can mix and match bases and stems if you wish. Trades will be considered, looking for things like stems, bohos, etc... The two pipes on the right are not for sale. 

Edited by wek-sos

I really shouldn't be buying anything, and I know John has pics of it somewhere, but could you post a good high res of the Dantelli Elmas, including the tray?

http://www.hookahforum.com/topic/51876-elmas-dantelli-624-nickel-plated-stem-tray-for-sale/

This will have to hold you over for now until I can get better pictures in the daylight. It's hard to get a picture of the nickel plating coming off, but there is a small area on the hose port and tray rest, as well as the large area on the heart. I think it smokes like a dream and it's my favorite Elmas by far. The downstem and bell are also nickel plated copper and brass I believe. 

• 5 months later...