Homemade Washable Hose/handle!

thatshychef

Black pleather and black faux-fur handle on black, crushed velvet-covered hose... overall, 72" long! Best of all, it's completely washable!!! These were made with food-safe plumbing parts, craft supplies, and some new MYA hoses. I've just been told that the whole all-black, velvet-pleater-fur give these thing a little bit of a 'fetish-y' vibe... :huh:

Ok... I have a question for you guys out there...

My GF and I were thinking about doing an etsy-esqe online store... do you think that I could sell these hoses (being made from new materials and completely washable) for $30 or so? Since you guys know more about 'the hookah game' than I, please let me know about the price thing and whether or not there is a market for hand-made/craft hookah accessories... thank you!

I used one of the Mya freeze hoses for this project. I have used a freeze hose for quite a while without any rust issues. I have heard that the Saray 'washables' are the that ones have given given people the most problems. Would you guys suggest any other brands? 

The hoses and handles are solid and put together with a lot of love... however, the incorporation of a new mya freeze hose would factor into the cost heavily. Still, these are just prototypes. Given the dislike of 'washable' mya hoses, I am going to seek out a better, more inexpensive hose and either give these hoses away or sell them in face-to-face transactions. Still, if you guys have further ideas, please let me know...