Vaping Restrictions

Stuie

Just want to know where vaping is being restricted or coming to be restricted.

I swear I heard LA is drafting laws against it in public.

I know for a fact you can't vape on Southwest airlines.... not sure if it's an FFA or Southwest regulation. I just have been on 4 Southwest planes in the past month and they all made the point to say that.

I'm not sure where but I hear it's being banned all over, just like cigarettes. Haven't seen one yet, but I've been looking for the signs that state specifically you cannot vape inside. I tend to not vape indoors at such places anyway, just because it calls too much attention to myself. But outdoors in public or in my car, I'm vaping like it ain't no thang.

I agree with you Chris. I don't think ANYONE out in public should have to be subjected to something that MIGHT not enjoy. So, I have no problems with public smoking bans, or public vaping bans. 

i think all cities should at least have some sort of restrictions, even if its harmless water vapor as everyone says ( correct me if im wrong im not big on vaping) it is getting ridiculous. i see people vaping inside a crowded store, in some of my classes at the local community college, hell i've even seen some lady vape at disneyland when i went this summer. just doesnt seem right to me

Unfortunately I think the lack of discretion by a minority of the people is really going to ruin it for everyone. I choose really to only vape in places where people are allowed to smoke. When people vape in restaurants it really bothers me, I really do not want the smell or the clouds anywhere near my food. Ultimately, I think in many locations vaping anywhere indoors will be regulated and vaping will not be allowed even in e-cig stores. This will probably be the downfall for a lot of brick and mortar places, the reason I support the higher prices is the fact I get to try the flavors. 

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah, it should be banned in restaurants and on airlines and public places. I don't like the smell of cigarettes and avoid it as much as possible. So I am sure that there are some people who dont want to see/smell the vapor from the ecigs.