Rebuilding Your Coils

Chreees

So I got to thinking, can you rebuild your Kanger coils? Local shop charges $2.50 PER COIL! so I was like, there's gotta be a cheaper way. Fasttech sells them for a lot cheaper, but then I did some researching and turns out you can rebuild them:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/clearomizers/396220-kanger-protank-rebuild.html

I purchased some wire and silica wick off of Fasttech, along with two EVOD clearomizers and two T3s clearomizers, that way between my wife and I have, we'll have three clearomizers each to rotate between I have a Protank 2 for my MVP, she has a T3s already on her EVOD battery). Then I'll just rebuild the coils for all of them. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. they're rebuildable. Definitely watch a few video's on it though, there are a few small parts that you don't want to lose. It's not hard to do, but it can be tedious because it's so small. GL! let us know how it turns out!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm looking to try my first rebuild of mine tomorrow once my local shop is open. cravinvapes.com Good site and 50 cents for silicia wick and the kanthal wire.