What Are You Vaping Right Now?

Chreees

How are you liking Kilo? I've been meaning to try it out but the actual flavours themselves don't really jump out at me.

​the cereal milk from kilo is super tasty.  my taste buds got over it somewhat quickly though so I wouldn't all day vape it.

also RiMFin Vapors - Captain Jack's Milk and Honey -  nice smooth tasty 

How are you liking Kilo? I've been meaning to try it out but the actual flavours themselves don't really jump out at me.

​I killed 1/4 of my 15ml bottle of Cereal Milk in about 30 minutes.  It's really good.  Basically fruity pebbles cereal, but I get a very thin milk flavor.  Most people say it's the other way around; milk with fruity pebbles.  So, I'm not sure.

Dewberry Cream is fantastic.  I get mostly honeydew/berry blend with a cream base.  It bumped Unicorn Milk as my ADV, although now I don't really have an ADV.  I vape different flavors throughout the day.

And I still haven't tried True Blu.

Edited by Arcane

​I killed 1/4 of my 15ml bottle of Cereal Milk in about 30 minutes.  It's really good.  Basically fruity pebbles cereal, but I get a very thin milk flavor.  Most people say it's the other way around; milk with fruity pebbles.  So, I'm not sure.

Dewberry Cream is fantastic.  I get mostly honeydew/berry blend with a cream base.  It bumped Unicorn Milk as my ADV, although now I don't really have an ADV.  I vape different flavors throughout the day.

And I still haven't tried True Blu.

​I'll have to check it out, sounds awesome

Today is Lapine Lupine Labs Maple Breakfast... It's like I'm at IHOP or something! 

Gonna post up my reviews on these flavors, and ones I've tried from other brands, today hopefully. Get the reviews section going...

Sovereign Duchess. It's supposed to be a strawberry cheesecake with hints of graham, but it doesn't quite nail it for me. It's good, but it's a bit too custardy for me. I guess that's the "cheesecake" part of it, but the strawberry is just too muted for me. It's not very smooth either, but I seem to always find full vg custardy flavours to be a bit on the harsh side. It's been steeping for almost 2 weeks now, but I'm going to give it another week or two before I try it again.

Lost Art Kaptain Peanut Butter Crunch. It's like a peanut butter captain crunch cereal type thing. It's not spot on, but it's not bad. Certainly not an all-day-vape, but it's enjoyable.

Which flavor did you try?  I had Mother's Milk, Derailed The O.B. and Sucker Punch.  I think I only have The O.B. left.

Wasn't a big fan of Sucker Punch or Derailed.  Cuttwood's Unicorn Milk beats out Mother's Milk.  O.B. is very delicious to me...a bit of a creamy cakey vape.

• 3 weeks later...

A couple things....first is my favorite juice, Cuttwood Unicorn milk 6mg, which I got from Giant Vapes (definitely a great choice for those who want to have the maximum possible selection of juices at the best price.  I picked up an iStick 50w and Aspire Atlantis to go with it just recently (although the Atlantis v2 just came out so I am king of kicking myself for getting it).  I hope the iStick 50w stands the test of time better than some of the reviews I have seen come out regarding autofiring and other sorts of defects.  What has been your experience so far with the iStick 50w (for anyone here who has used it?).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

As I sit here vaping, I'm dripping Rocks Off by Off The Record as well as The Breakfast One by Captain Obvious.

my all time favoriteisn't sold in my region anymore...it's Cereal Gambler by Las Vegas Drips.

my other two go tos are made inPittsburgh  (my hometown) and getting big...Zurro's Milk and Zurro's Private Stock.

being poor now,I double or triple every juice I buy, with pure vg.

my rig is a tesla box mod (two 18650 batteries) and a plum veil.I build dual parallel coils with 28 gauge kanthal, running me at .2 ohms.

need to upgrade my shitty efest batteries and I'm due for a new RDA. i traded some WW2 coins for the box mod...valued around $10 a piece but would have probably got $15 total for the lot at a coin show.

Vape life has treated me well...I've about 95%reversed the damage of heavy cig smoking for 12 yrs. My doc gave me a clean bill of health. He's gonna recommend it to others and said he's never seen a reversal of smoking damage like that in his life, yet alone in the short amount of time I'm cig free (2.5 yrs)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, r1v3th3ad said:

As I sit here vaping, I'm dripping Rocks Off by Off The Record as well as The Breakfast One by Captain Obvious.

my all time favoriteisn't sold in my region anymore...it's Cereal Gambler by Las Vegas Drips.

my other two go tos are made inPittsburgh  (my hometown) and getting big...Zurro's Milk and Zurro's Private Stock.

being poor now,I double or triple every juice I buy, with pure vg.

my rig is a tesla box mod (two 18650 batteries) and a plum veil.I build dual parallel coils with 28 gauge kanthal, running me at .2 ohms.

need to upgrade my shitty efest batteries and I'm due for a new RDA. i traded some WW2 coins for the box mod...valued around $10 a piece but would have probably got $15 total for the lot at a coin show.

Vape life has treated me well...I've about 95%reversed the damage of heavy cig smoking for 12 yrs. My doc gave me a clean bill of health. He's gonna recommend it to others and said he's never seen a reversal of smoking damage like that in his life, yet alone in the short amount of time I'm cig free (2.5 yrs)

Dude that's awesome! Glad to hear your health has improved. :)

For sure! I don't miss cigs, or hacking up a lung everyday. I def don't miss getting the flu and common cold a couple times a year.

Since switching to vape, I only get sinus infections and they're cured in a couple days with my uncle's local raw honey. Other than that I haven't been sick once since quitting April 2013.

Now, if they could find a cure for sacroillitis and Sacroilliac Disfunction that'd be great :p

• 1 year later...