What Are You Vaping Right Now?

Chreees

Figured I would start a "What flavor are you vaping right now?" thread...

I'm currently smoking Elite Vapor's Rockabilly, in a custom 80%VG/20%PG, which is just amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Testing out a homemade juice right now. Basically trying to re-create Cane Mint in a vape. Since I vape mostly mint flavors this is naturally the first one that I'm trying to diy.
Pretty good so far. Could use a little steeping though. Gona give it a few more days before I make any assumptions though.

Edit: forgot to mention this is a 50/50 mix

Thug Juice! It is preeeeettty wild. At first, you think "wow, this is so freaking minty, it's like cane mint!" then, you start getting hints of watermelon coming in first as undertones and now they are almost overpowering the mint taste. Then, it's like an icy glass of strawberry kiwi fruitopia. I can't believe how much variety there is in this!

Vintage vapors serenity (earl grey w/honey) 24 mg

vintage vapor firefly (cinnimon/spearment) 24 mg

Mountain oak vapors cool berry (menthol berry) 24 mg

these are the top three but like my hookah tobbacco it is just a few of many.

Ray

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Vape Kings Piña Colada kinda day... My Nemesis looks so sexy on my desk at work:

ma8uja6a.jpg

What kind of build do you have?

I'm rocking a 24g dual micro coils. I like macro coils too but have had better vape with large gauge micros and parallels. ry4y4ytu.jpg

Mine looks exactly like yours except 28g.

Nice. You will at some point want to experiment with 26/24 gauge too. They give off different qualifies of vape. I personally prefer 24 right now but have yet to try twisted 28. 24 takes a bit longer to heat up but that's a .3 ohm build and I get good flavor and clouds without the massive killer throat hit.

Alien Visions 80vg/20pg Dreamberries. This is the only AV juice I can recommend, but man is it good. 

I've got some 22, 24 and 26ga wire on the way, looking forward to experimenting with it!