So, I Decided To Take My Vaping To The Next Level.

â€On

For a while I've only been mildly amused by vaping, but I realized that if I actually really enjoyed it, It would be a nice alternative to take camping or on a road trip or what have you. So, I started doing a ton of research into exactly what I would happy with and settled on

-ProVape Provari 2.5 with IMR 18650 batteries+extension cap, green led, polished stainless steel finish

-Zen Z-Atty-Pro 2.1 RBA (this one comes with a ceramic wick, and like the newest Provari, has switched from painted logos to etched, which is nice for long term wear/tear.

-Pila 4 stage charger

-Phiniac tips (got 1 wood Phiddlestick and 1 titanium...thanks for the heads up woodsy!)

I'm pretty freaking excited, as I think this setup is going to be a solid every day go-to vape (it better be for that price LOL)

I decided a while back that if I ever upgraded, it would absolutely be to a VV device, so, me being me, I obviously went for the most expensive (and highest rated! come on, give me some credit!) one out there. I've also wanted to learn more about RBA's and I think the simple single wick design of the Z-A-P will be a nice gateway into this (i watched some videos, they are simple as can be). Should be pretty awesome! I certainly did consider something like the Grand Vapor Prometheus (since I was spending so much on it), but ultimately leaned away from that because I think it's just a bit too complex for me off the start (and without something to compare to it, I wouldn't know what I wanted different). I also really like the smooth lines of the Provari+Z-A-P.

Nice order, man! You're going to have to let me know how you like it. I was looking at the Provari but ended up going with the Innokin iTaste MVP, as my mind just kept going back to it, and for the price on fasttech.com, I just couldn't say no. Add on top of that a Protank 2 for $15, free shipping... It was a great deal.

I think maybe we should start up a review section for vape stuff now, haha. I expect a full detailed review of that Provari when you get it!

Oh, and I need to get a drip tip from Phiniac as well. Thanks as well, Jon, and thanks for reminding me, Ty!

Thanks! I'm really looking forward to it all :D A friend of mine decided to go more on the budget side and is going with the Vamo V5, so I'll be able to compare it to that as well (though, from what I have heard, it's mainly just build quality that separates most of the VV devices). 

I just picked up the provari last week! Super pleased with the way it performs. I've been using the iTaste MVP for the past few months, and while good, still leaves me wanting more just because of voltage settings (only goes to 5v). The provari has by far been the best vv/vw mod that I own. I had a Vamo and while it worked great, didn't last very long at all. I'm pretty sure you will be more than happy with that purchase Ty!

I'm really looking forward to it, and it's great to see someone else got one and is happy with it as well! I was a bit worried about the 5v limit on it as well, but I did a lot of reading these past few days about "building your coil to your device".

Basically, using this chart, (or if you prefer a calculator) you decide what voltage or wattage you want to vape at (in my case, most likely going to be around 4v, give or take), then you go up to the "sweet spot" (in my case, roughly 3 ohms), which should put me around 5.33w. Obviously I will have to play around with that to find what works best for me.

If I decide to run a dual coil setup that will change things as well. This page really sums it up better than I can. The only thing he has wrong there is the provari 2.5 (and 2) has a 3.5 amp limit, not 3, but being safe and still saying it is 3 amps, you could run a dual coil at 3.3v on two 2.2ohm coils and be getting right around 5w, and still have plenty of breathing room to play around (assuming I don't suck at math, which I might). Either way, running dual coil on the provari 

zELVcnE.jpg

Aw man, hopefully you have better self-control than I do. I started with the Provari but had to add some accessories. The Phiniac tips are awesome- I am sure you will love them. I started with the default tank caps when I bought a tank from Phiniac but really wanted to upgrade to the titanium. I also picked up a sleeve from SerenityGear since I did not want my Provari to get all scratched up (silver Provaris are not as much of an issue as the other finishes). I cannot recommend SerenityGear enough- Tim is an awesome guy and does great work. Does not hurt that they are handmade in America!

Enjoy the Provari- I love this thing.

Aw man, hopefully you have better self-control than I do. I started with the Provari but had to add some accessories. The Phiniac tips are awesome- I am sure you will love them. I started with the default tank caps when I bought a tank from Phiniac but really wanted to upgrade to the titanium. I also picked up a sleeve from SerenityGear since I did not want my Provari to get all scratched up (silver Provaris are not as much of an issue as the other finishes). I cannot recommend SerenityGear enough- Tim is an awesome guy and does great work. Does not hurt that they are handmade in America!

Enjoy the Provari- I love this thing.

I don't, I am already spending more time researching stuff related to vaping than anything else. I don't think it will be very long before I'm buying more stuff...hahah. BUT, being that I have a friend who is into it just as much as me, it will probably work out that we will trade some stuff between each other, and help to curb that craving for trying new stuff. I really like the look of your case though!