The Heart Of My Collection: Selling Off Some Rarities! Bohemians, Nawras, Hoses, Bowls.

Woodsytheowl

So I am finally moving on from hookah (for the most part). I have pieced out my collection and already sold the parts that I could live without. I have now decided to let go everything else so this will be the last of the haul. I am listing the following items for sale:

Al Nawras Stem (used approximately 10 times/bought new) with Crystal Bohemian Vase (not BJ glassworks). Stem is missing the gasket for the vase: $250

Bohemian Vase 10" champaign (not BJ glassworks) : $80

Washable Hoses (heavy use/need cleaning): $5 each

Brand new KM rainbow hose: $12

Brand new KM 3 piece hose: $10

Small 2009 Tangiers Phunnel: $35 (possibly pending)

Medium Green Tangiers Phunnel: $15

(Not Pictured) Tangiers Birquq Kashmir Peach 250g Sealed: $12

I am not really interested in piecing out orders less than $50. Shoot me a PM letting me know what you're interested in an we will go from there. All prices do not include shipping or MF fees.

7yWhJ5l.jpg

aO2Olof.jpg

uL6b7UX.jpg

It really depends on what you are offering. I had a friend that was interested in the stem but he probably wouldn't be willing to pay more than $50 for it. PM me your offer and what you had and mind. I'll let you know from there. That is actually a bohemiaworks crystal base and is rare as hell. None of that Romanian crystal crap

Dude, hate to see you selling all your awesome stuff. I really wish I could nab that crystal boho from you, but unfortunately the dogs have to go to the vets tomorrow, plus my wife would kill me! :lol:

If you don't mind me asking, why are you selling everything off? Just tired/bored of hookah, or did you find a new hobby? I've gotten into vaping lately, but still hookah it up on the weekends.

Good luck with the sale. I'm sure you'll sell everything fairly quickly.

If you don't mind me asking, why are you selling everything off? Just tired/bored of hookah, or did you find a new hobby? I've gotten into vaping lately, but still hookah it up on the weekends.

John was right for the most part. I starting vaping and it is awesome! I still have my main hookah rig but do not see myself in the hookah scene much longer. I need to review the samples that Eric sent me and then I probably will not be buying for awhile. I will have to see if there is vape discussion on HF and if there is not, we should start it up!

John was right for the most part. I starting vaping and it is awesome! I still have my main hookah rig but do not see myself in the hookah scene much longer. I need to review the samples that Eric sent me and then I probably will not be buying for awhile. I will have to see if there is vape discussion on HF and if there is not, we should start it up!

There is, right here: http://www.hookahforum.com/forum/219-vaping/

Start posting there, man! I need someone to discuss this stuff with! :lol: