Bohemian Vases

mattarios2

Looking to sell the following vases (NOTE: THE COLLECTION HAS CHANGED BIG TIME, AND THESE ARE OLD PICS SO PLEASE DON'T SAY OH I WANT THAT OTHER ONE, OR THAT STEM, ETC, WHAT I OFFER IN THIS LISTING WILL BE ALL I AM LOOKING TO SELL, thanks)

BOHO-4.jpg

ABOVE PIC (THE ORANGE BROWNISH VASE BEHIND THE BLACK NIZBOR JUMBO TO THE RIGHT, IT IS A BJ GLASSWORKS) $110 SHIPPED

BOHO-2.jpg

BLACK BJ GLASSWORKS 12 INCH FILIGREE VASE IN FRONT MIDDLE 120 SHIPPED)

(ORANGE VASE BACK RIGHT EGGERMAN 12 INCH CAMEL VASE, 120 SHIPPED)

[URL=http://s284.photobucket.com/user/mattarios/media/IMG_1265_zpsa61d3ebd.jpg.html]IMG_1265_zpsa61d3ebd.jpg[/URL]

BETTER PIC OF THE ORANGE BOHEMIAN

IMG_0495.jpg

RIGHT VASE THE BROWN ORANGE COLOR PICTURED IN THE FIRST PICTURE, 110 SHIPPED)

BLACK BJ GLASSWOKS FILIGREE HAS NEVER BEEN USED, IT IS BRAND NEW

THE ORANGE EGGERMAN HAS BEEN USED TWICE

THE BROWN BJ GLASSWORKS HAS BEEN USED PROBABLY 5 TIMES

THANKS!

Please re read the top of my original post czech.

"Looking to sell the following vases (NOTE: THE COLLECTION HAS CHANGED BIG TIME, AND THESE ARE OLD PICS SO PLEASE DON'T SAY OH I WANT THAT OTHER ONE, OR THAT STEM, ETC, WHAT I OFFER IN THIS LISTING WILL BE ALL I AM LOOKING TO SELL, thanks)"

I sold the fish scale ages ago.

I would but trying to sell a house. Have to keep the money tight for a while. Otherwise I would have bough the Black in a heartbeat.

Put up your nizbors if you want vases to sell lol. Everyone and their mom has Bj's and egermann vases. Edited by That_guy

Now ... why is it that nobody wants bohemians? In the past when I have listed vases they sold like ... crazy fast yo ... ya'll hate me uh suttin?

I just love how people enjoy destroying and derailing sale threads lately ... what is this like my 3rd sale thread in a row that's been butchered?

I know this is ironic considering your last post but you asked the question, butt head.