Itaste V3?

Chreees

Thoughts? My friend has one and it seems pretty cool. I like the way it hits, and I think it would suit me well. Just looking for y'all's thoughts on it. I can get one for $30 with a tank, pretty sure. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a fan of the ego-c's and the ts3 tanks.

I think you'll like that setup. the wick heads are super easy to change too and you CAN rebuild them if you have the patience, although for new heads being only like 3 bucks or w/e, it's just as easy to buy a replacement lol.

Yeah, we bought a 5-pack of replacements. So two 1100mah batteries, two USB chargers, two Kanger TS3s, and the 5 pack of coil replacements. All for $60. Is there any other essentials we need to get started other than juice? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, I'm loving this thing! It's just amazing. Seems like no matter what I have the voltage set to, it gets pretty good clouds. It's really enjoyable. Main thing I like about the variable voltage is that it allows me to have more control on the throat hit.

Cody- You do know you can control the throat hit by adjusting the settings, as well as making sure you pick out the proper PG/VG ratio of juice? I am smoking some of my friend's juice right now, but gonna go get some more Tuesday. The juice he gave me is 50PG/50PG and I like it, but I read online that for less or no throat hit, you want more of a VG ratio. VirginVapors.com has 100VG juices, in whatever nicotine level you want. I'm going to place an order with them eventually. Anyway, I hate to see you give it up just cause of the throat hit. It's what discouraged me as well, until my buddy who vapes told me that is something you can totally eliminate if you want to.

Well, damn Egos and FAKE Kanger T3S tanks started leaking really bad, so I'm returning all this shit... I went ahead and purchased the Innokin iTaste MVP off of fasttech.com, and my buddy is just going to get something from the vape shop when we go today. I'm going to use my other buddy's iTaste V3 until I get my MVP in the mail. Hate that I got fake shit off of eBay without knowing, but hey, you live and learn. Can't wait to get my MVP!

EDIT: Oh, and also grabbed a Kanger Protank while I was at it. :)