Sweet Apple

Chreees

Post your reviews below for Desi Murli Sweet Apple. Please post only reviews- any non-review posts will be edited out by the mods. For ease of search, please start your review with: Desi Murli Sweet Apple.

Desi Murli Sweet Apple

Hookah: Elmas Kafesli

Bowl: Tangiers small

Screen/Foil: reynolds HD

Hose: Elmas hose

Coals: Coco Ultimate 4 halves, added one half a little while into the session

Base Liquid: water

Appearance: wet black tobacco w a mix of leafy chunks and fine pieces

Nicotine: Very good

Smell: Smelt like a a light anise flavor and had a sweet apple scent.

Taste: Anise (very light though) that mingles extremely well with sweet apple.

Smoke: if tangiers and mizo nak are a 10, this gets a 7-8, just gotta pack it a bit denser than you would mizo, and it needs a little more heat.

Buzz: Excellent

Duration: 1 hour

Purchased From: hookah1

Overall 9.5/10. This flavor is wonderful to say the least! It has anise in it, but not much. Just enough that mixes perfectly with the sweet apple. I personally think this tastes better than Nakhla's double apple and I am a fan of that flavor. In conclusion it tastes like nakhla's double apple but with less anise, less spice, and more sweetness as well as a more pronounced green type apple flavor. So far I have been impressed by every DM flavor I have tried with the exception of pudina and peach.

I would like to add that if you keep the heat low, obviously clouds are smaller but the flavor is more of that light anise combined with the sweet greenish/yellow apple flavor.

If you kick up the heat and get the clouds going, the flavor is more of a citrus with apple and a tad less anise.

I have noticed with every DM flavor you can go the low heat or high heat route to get either small or medium sized clouds and both styles create quite a different flavor profile that is very nice.

I personally like to start with low heat and then as the session progresses continually add heat which gets you a mix of both worlds.