Coachella

â€On

So, it's nearing that time again for Coachella. With so many of you located in Cali somewhere, how many of you guys are going down? This will be my 10th year in a row attending, and I'm pretty pumped about the lineup! So many great undercard acts. Who are you excited to see? 

I will be going down for the first weekend, and I've got a house rented not far from the grounds with me, my gf, and two of my friends. We have one extra bedroom (king size bed, room for two people) up for grabs if anyone is interested. Shoot me a PM if you are!

In 10 years of going I can honestly say that lineup has never been bad and that the only years that stand out to me are years that I was able to check off bucket list bands (Rage Against The Machine, Daft Punk, etc). Unless you literally only like one type of music, you will always have an amazing time at Coachella. I can guarantee there are a ton of bands on the lineup that you have never even heard of, part of the fun of Coachella is checking stuff out that you wouldn't normally.

But, to each their own, I think the lineup is fucking rad. 

Outkast, The Knife, The Replacements, Chromeo, Bonobo, Jagwar Ma,Title Fight, Wye Oak, Crosses, QOTSA, Foster The People, Nas, Cage The Elephant, Chvrches, Mogwai, Warpaint, Washed Out, Future Islands, Bombay Bicycle Club, Holy Ghost!, Arcade Fire, Beck, Neutral Milk Hotel, Motorhead, Duck Sauce, Little Dragon, Adventure Club, The 1975, Chance The Rapper, Rudimental, STRFKR, Fishbone, Flight Facilities, Daughter, Surfer Blood, Classixx, Factory Floor.........and that's not including artists I have seen that sucked live, bands I don't know, or the bunch of awesome acts in Do Lab. 

Sounds like it will be a blast. My roommate and his friend just bought tickets, although I am not sure about the specifics. They wanted to bring a hookah, although I am not sure where they would smoke it. Any advice I should give them? 

• 2 weeks later...

i was looking at those vip tents theeey look sweeet. for two people, get ur own servant and shit. only 6500 :p

its sold out lol looked yesterday when i posted, went fast

Yeah, it sold out mostly within about 15-20 minutes on release of tickets. Scalpers just love to resell them, but all the wristbands are mailed out, so if you check craigslist you should be able to find some that are not ridiculously overpriced as the closer it gets, the more people just want to get rid of them. 

Cool

Thanks for contributing.