Godzilla Remake.

A Sharrp SYBIAN

This new trailer is epic. This could be the best Godzilla movie ever! 

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/godzilla_2014/trailers/11198087/

Best Godzilla ever? As far as what, the American made versions? So it's only competition is what, the 1998 travesty? lol I'm agreeing it's looking really good and should be very entertaining. Kinds feels like what Cloverfield and Pacific Rim should have been(both movies I enjoyed).

It's directed by the guy who made Monsters, which despite it's flaws is one of the best original monster movie in recent years. They made Godzilla the king of the fucking monsters again, he's estimated to be about 150 feet tall (the original was 50 feet tall). The movie will feature two original Kaiju that Godzilla will fight, so they are returning to a running Godzilla theme that man can't destroy him, they can only hope he destroys the other kaiju and doesn't destroy too much of our shit along the way. Godzilla is Chaotic Neutral is what i'm getting at, you nerds. We didn't make him either, we just woke him up and realized "uh oh, that was a big mistake" and we run and hide because he fucks everything up because HE'S THE KING OF THE FUCKING MONSTERS. King Kong climbed some shit, big fucking deal. Godzilla would have just smashed everything and been like "DEAL WITH IT" and strolled out into the water with a wink like "see you next year LOSERS" and there is absolutely nothing we can do about it except go "well shit". 

Best Godzilla ever? Maybe not, but I guarantee you it will be more entertaining than any of the other ones, like taking what they did and amping that shit up to 11. I can't wait to watch Godzilla fuck absolutely everything up.

45155-godzilla-fuck-this-gif-yoyl.gif

• Upvote 3

It's directed by the guy who made Monsters, which despite it's flaws is one of the best original monster movie in recent years. They made Godzilla the king of the fucking monsters again, he's estimated to be about 150 feet tall (the original was 50 feet tall). The movie will feature two original Kaiju that Godzilla will fight, so they are returning to a running Godzilla theme that man can't destroy him, they can only hope he destroys the other kaiju and doesn't destroy too much of our shit along the way. Godzilla is Chaotic Neutral is what i'm getting at, you nerds. We didn't make him either, we just woke him up and realized "uh oh, that was a big mistake" and we run and hide because he fucks everything up because HE'S THE KING OF THE FUCKING MONSTERS. King Kong climbed some shit, big fucking deal. Godzilla would have just smashed everything and been like "DEAL WITH IT" and strolled out into the water with a wink like "see you next year LOSERS" and there is absolutely nothing we can do about it except go "well shit". 

Best Godzilla ever? Maybe not, but I guarantee you it will be more entertaining than any of the other ones, like taking what they did and amping that shit up to 11. I can't wait to watch Godzilla fuck absolutely everything up.

Wow... +1 rep. Especially for the awesome gif.

Yeah...this bordered on a rant, but the best damn rant I've ever seen on this site!

I could never get into the original ones because they were just so very very fake. So fake that it distracted me from the movie.

I usually can get over fakeness in special effects but I find myself looking for the puppeteer's arm coming put of the back of the monster.

Hopefully this one will be better.

I could never get into the original ones because they were just so very very fake. So fake that it distracted me from the movie.

I usually can get over fakeness in special effects but I find myself looking for the puppeteer's arm coming put of the back of the monster.

Hopefully this one will be better.

What puppeteers? only the old japanese black and white ones and pre-1990s Godzilla movies had a guy in a suit.

The last american made godzilla had great effects but a stupid plot and an annoying mathew broderick, plus they killed off godzilla... It had great effects and CGI though.

This looks like it will be way better because they made him bigger badder and just a seemingly unstoppable force of nature. In this remake Godzilla is a a titan mankind woke him him and pissed him off and he will kick ass. I really hope many ppl watch this so it can be a trilogy. I would love this to be the best monster movie ever. I really enjoyed Pacific Rim and Cloverfield so i have high hopes for this.

Is it because it doesn't tell you the entire plot of the movie like every other trailer these days does? Because, frankly, I really miss the days of watching a movie and not knowing what is going to happen in it. Hell, in the Ender's Game trailer they showed the final scene of the book (not including the epilogue) right in the trailer, the scene that the entire book leads up to. It's ridiculous! But if you're wondering what is going to be the main plot points in this movie I will tell you

1: Heisenberg and Kick-Ass are gonna be like "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"
2: Ken Watanabe is going to continue being the most desirable asian man in serious cinema
3: Godzilla is gonna get what's his
4: Kaiju gonna try to get paid, but THE BANK IS CLOSED MOTHERFUCKER
5: Godzilla is gonna wink, give a thumbs up and a roar and walk out into the water

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got back from watching this. I won't spoil anything, but it's really fucking awesome. Go and see it. My only complaint is I could have used more screen time for big g.