Unused Syrian Base Fs Or Ft

A Sharrp SYBIAN

Hi everyone, I am selling this base. It came form 1 of my older pipes (don't even remember which 1) Sat in my closet for a very long time until i found it. This base is 10.5" tall. I think because its painted pretty well and because it is the only Teal (green blue color) base i ever seen thus far i think it's worth $25. However 25 shipped sounds like a better deal. So I'm selling her for 25$shipped. I am also willing to trade her for a Tangiers small phunnel or pico bowl, or 2 boxes of unopened shisha. Mizo, AF, Fumari, Tangiers I am open to almost anything. (want Mizo Blueberry and Mizo Lemon most of all) I am also open to trading for a nice hose. i much rather sell her though but if you guys don't want to spend money on this base then shoot me some trade offers as well!  

baseF-S_zps381e4ea8.jpg

Edited by A Sharrp SYBIAN

Sent you message

Replied to your message

For anyone else interested in this base i Forgot to mention the opening is 1.75 - 1.8" so any hookah could fit just make sure the down-stem isn't too long. as again this base is around 10.5" tall so not every hookah will fit it. 

BUMP!      Just made a last minute touchup at the top to make this base even more appealing. Notice any difference now? 

SyrianbaseFSaftermytouchup_zps39d4c344.j

Special trade secret... :-P  lol 

I do this on all my older bases except the bohos, when the top starts wearing off. Even my oldest glass base still looks the same at the top. I touched it up over 3 years ago. 

So you know me would this fit my regal? My regal is out of town so I am unable to measure the down stem…

I think it should let me do research and check what Regal do you have again? Also why don't you want to keep the Boho on it? that boho is a beauty! lol 

Also because i didn't handle a regal in a while i am not 100% sure but the 1 at my friend's place has a long downstem. I'm gonna guesstimate but I'm afraid this will not fit a regal. 

If by some miracle it does then it will touch the bottom of the base. 

Nevermind i made a mistake i had my friend check with a similar Syrian base and it fit. He used a Regal Melech. It does fit and you have under 2" from the bottom so you'd need a small amount of water. 

Gold metallic paint from Michael's Crafts.

Gold metallic paint from Michael's Crafts.

2nd that

Nope, and Nope. its a special brass sticky epoxy film that sticks on perfectly color never comes off, never wears out. only way to ruin it is to take a knife or any sharp object and cut it. I thought of repainting it but this process was less time consuming and proves to have better longevity as i had an old Egyptian base that i first tested this with and it has been going strong 5 years before i gave it to a friend (its still going strong w his pipe) I also did this for a lot of my friend's bases that had paint wearing off the top. That's pretty much all it is good for. Becuase the strip i had left is very thin it can only cover like 1/4" area. It looks like paint, same color as the original tape and matches the base perfectly, but it is not. It lasts longer than paint does as well from my experience. I bought it at a hardware store years ago and had a small amount left. It's actually more expensive than paint but the results are great, and no mess. You can't find a better lazy way out honestly. Thanks for playing guys! :-) 

• 2 months later...