Want To Trade Or Sell: Tokel Canary Turkish Hookah Stem & Tray

Chreees

Love this hookah but been having that itch for something different. It's in excellent condition. I'm just interested in getting either an Al Fakher Large Solid or Khalil Mamoon Prince. I will either sell this hookah stem for $130 plus shipping (how much I have been quoted to purchase a KM Prince stem and trays only) or will trade for either an Al Fakher Large Solid or Khalil Mamoon Prince, stem only with tray (don't really care about base tray).

Also included with this hookah is a homemade adapter for female bowls. It is made from a Mya bowl adapter and two mod gaskets. Works way better than the clay adapters Elmas makes. Also windcover and two male bowls!

So here's what you get:

Tokel Canary Turkish stem
Tray
Windcover
Bowl Adapter
Turkish Bowl
Lebanese Bowl

EDIT: I have gotten several offers already via PM... First one who has money ready to pay gets it!

Pics:

IMG_3207_zps5eb50fc7.jpg

IMG_3206_zps3665e923.jpg

IMG_3205_zps22b90975.jpg

IMG_3204_zps6c07071b.jpg

IMG_3202_zpsfd41f9ea.jpg

IMG_3200_zps688a62de.jpg

EDIT: Bowl pics:

Turkish Bowl:

IMG_0465.jpg

Leb Bowl:

IMG_0459.jpg

Thanks,
Chris

Thanks, Knight. I love it and it's a great pipe, just been wanting something new, ya know? If I don't end up trading it it will be fine, as this pipe smokes great and I love using my Kasbah male Phunnel bowl on it- the low profile looks sick! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a strange looking pipe there, but also equally kind of awesome. May want to hold off and see how those starbuzz Egyptian hookah stems will be. Sure they're not pretty but if they are what everyone claims they are they may be a decent investment. (My mouth feels dirty from talking about SB this way). I really love that trumpet though I wish more companies made them.

Cody- It's strange looking because it's basically an Elmas 639 with Canaries screwed/welded on, haha. I haven't heard anything about these Starbuzz hookahs. I'm not crazy about Starbuzz in general but I'm always up to try something new. Stuie- I have never really been a fan of chiller hookahs, unfortunately. It's a nice looking hookah, though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I came across the Khalil Mamoon Prince hookah... I think that would fit my trumpet base quite well. So if somebody wants, I'd likely trade for a KM Prince stem and tray (don't really care about the base tray). Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the only Chiller I have. I love it cause there aren't many of them around. Been debating selling it. I knew you would treat her right. Good luck on your trade.

So I am pretty sure I found my new hookah stem, a KM Prince... I just need to sell this one so I can buy the other. I'll do $130 plus shipping, exactly how much I need for the new stem. First one with the money gets it! Several folks have PMed me offering around $130, but no money has come in yet... PM me if you have cash ready to pay!

Yes, but what I like about it is longer downstem (so should work well on my trumpet), and perhaps larger diameter ports (not sure, as not many reviews exist). I'm going to watch adamrice's review of it on YouTube later.

Bump. I have added two males bowls and revised the OG post to reflect everything that is included. I need to sell this quick! I've had several offers already for $130 just nobody has paid yet! First one gets it!