Double Kamanja Light Nickel Plating (Rare) W Orange Eggerman Bohemian

mattarios2

Ok so this bohemian is pretty badass. It weighs 4 lbs is an awesome orange and just looks perfect. Also this style is nearly impossible to find now.

Since regular double kamanjas new sell for $160 + shipping and my setup has literally been used 10 times it is basically new. Also this kamanja is the rare one that they lightly coat with nickel so it never oxidizes and stays shiny which is pretty cool and still shows the yellow brass. I can add a hose and a egyptian bowl if you want and this setup would go for like 275 shipped. Just stem and vase I could do $250 shipped. If you want just the stem and tray (which by the way the tray has had some use on other hookahs so it looks kinda beat on the inside, but the outside of it looks fine) I would do $90 + shipping

IMG_1262_zpsbc0c4c0e.jpg

IMG_1263_zps29ff6350.jpg

IMG_1265_zpsa61d3ebd.jpg

IMG_1266_zps2973bfb8.jpg

IMG_1267_zps7366b9a7.jpg

IMG_1268_zps8116e189.jpg

IMG_1269_zps643078a2.jpg

Joytron and Fouda have first dibs since they messaged me in chat, I will give them 2 days from when I post this, if no responses it is up for grabs.

Thanks guys!

I am SHOCKED nobody wants this, especially with an offer of with or without the vase and the fact that this lightly nickel plated kamanjas are quite rare.

I guess when I get a chance this will go up on eBay.

Mods please remove this thread.

Thanks