New E-Cig… What To Get?

Addison Roberts

So right now I am puffing on a innokin Itaste 134 with the 30s clearomizer and I have to say this thing is heavy. I bought it to keep in my car since I don't smoke cigs in my car and I am now starting to get more and more use to smoking that then cigs. So I would like to get something a bit smaller but nothing that looks like a pen. I like the long lasting batteries like the 18650 batteries that are 2200 mah. I don't know about the reviews of e-go but I just bought an ego for 5 bucks from a friend of mine but it feels like a cheapo. I like the variable meter and the lcd screen to tell me the battery level and what not. Anyone know of a good cape that matches this?

Interestingly enough I am I actually looking into an Itaste 134! How does it vape? What's the smoke production like? How heavy is it? Is it a big inconvience?

The 134 is amazingly great! Its on the heavy side I can weigh it in the morning with my scale but its really nice because you know its in your pocket if you are a person like me where you lose phones a lot or leave shit everywhere haha. But its clouds are huge if you want them to be. I leave mine on 8 and it makes the clouds and the burn I feel is sufficient for me but Ive had people cough on 8 and some say "can it go higher?". Over all this is a great product however I need something smaller so I can take it on airplanes, into the house, etc… I took it on my flight to Australia and they made me check it in my luggage since if you actually wanted to you could probably crush someones skull with it lol… Solid Stainless Steel design. I have the stainless edition but theres a black one out there as well. I think its a 8/10 maybe if they made it out of aluminum it would be 10/10. 

Ill post a review in the reviews section as well. 

PS:  Its in no way an inconvenience unless you carry it 24/7. I keep it in my car since I don't smoke in my car however I do tend to take it some places and its only a pain when your walking a lot. Ive had this thrown at me, dropped, dropped in the pool once… Its still going strong the only thing I had to do was replace the clearomizer when my girlfriend threw it at me haha.

Edited by Addison Roberts

Im thinking the evic and just taking the extender off. I actually thought about it earlier taking my Itaste 134 and cutting it in half and pipe tap the hell out of it. That way I can just use the shorter version of the 18650 battery instead of the 40g battery I have now… Also the exact weight of the Itaste is 370g or 13.1 ounces… Its heavy but thats with the 30s clearomizer filled, 40g battery, and the unit itself. If I cut it down I believe I could take a good 130-150g off the unit. 

Dont go with an evic. I had it for my first vape. It's extremely under powered. It only goes to 11w. I'm mostly into mechs so im not that much help but I have seen good things about the Vamo v5 and the sigelei's. You can never go wrong with a dna 20 or 30 mod also.

I saw the vamo v5 and vamo v3 and I really liked the v5. I just want to find a tank that is flush with the unit