Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
A Sharrp SYBIAN

Ar Shisha

This isn't a brand yet but eventually it will be. A friend of mine who is a member of this forum is working on a brand called AR shisha. He gave me a sample called Cinna-bun which essentially is a mix of Cinnamon and Vanilla. So far all i have to say is This is by far the best home made shisha tobacco i ever tested It is on bar with Stuff that you see from Social Smoke or Haze and also has a similar tobacco cut.

Smell: Incredible like a freshly baked cinnamon bun. 

Flavor Profile:  I was told it is a mix of vanilla and cinnamon but i hardly taste the vanilla. CInnemon comes out very strong right off the bat. So far, I am very impressed.

Flavor Accuracy:  Taste like a Cinnamon roll. I like it It may not be for everyone but i think it's awesome! Wish i can get more I may have to buy more shisha to trade him for some more of this :-)      I say 9 out of 10 in terms of accuracy! 

Flavor Strength: I was hoping the flavor would be as strong as the overwhelming cinnamon roll smell. It isn't but it is still a good flavor for strength i have t osay 6.5-7 out of 10.

Longevity: smoked from a tangiers pico. The session lasted almost an hour and a half i would say about an hour and 20 min. which is good for me. The stuff lasts. so 9 out of 10 for that. 

Overall Score: I would give this an 8.5 out of 10 I like it more every time i smoke it. If the flavor its self had a little ore strength as i love strong flavors this could get a perfect 10. Still many people do not like overbearing flavors and would enjoy this even more than i did. Overall this is a amazing Flavor and AR shisha can have a lot of potential with something like this in it's opening launch line of flavors! 

Edited by A Sharrp SYBIAN

To give full disclosure, I was given this AR Shisha Cinnabun flavor as a sample from Addison Roberts when he was generous enough to help me out with an SD card I was needing. I opened the package and it smelled amazing- spot on like you're in a Cinnabon place. Loaded it up in my Tangiers Mini Phunnel like I would Tangiers and put on two Coconaras. Oh, and used my Khalil Mamoon Prince on Syrian trumpet base. This flavor can take a lot of heat. We got cinnamon and vanilla flavor profiles, and man do they taste amazing. Dare I say better than Tangiers Horchata? My friend and wife loved it, and so did I. 10/10, A+. I'd try more AR Shisha flavors, fo sho! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sign in to follow this