Peach Cobbler

Chreees

Post your reviews for Tangiers Birquq Peach Cobbler here. Please start your review with Tangiers Birquq Peach Cobbler so that others can use the search engine and find it easily. Any non-review posts will be edited out by the mods.

Tangiers Peach Cobbler (Birqurq)

Wonderful candied peach smoke with soft airy texture along the lines of red tea, but less prominent. The Peach flavor is bright and at the forefront (the same peach flavor that is in Peach Iced Tea) but the cobbler aspect is harder to describe but like a sweet faint spice. Overall, I would compare it to a muted Peach Iced Tea and Horchata mix. For a Birqurq flavor it was surprisingly heat resistant and was actually more vibrant as the bowl warmed up. 

Tangiers Birquq Peach Cobbler

Hookah: Tokel Canary Turkish Hookah on Syrian Trumpet Base.
Bowl: Kasbah Male Phunnel.
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty.
Hose: Red FancyHose.
Coals: Two Coconaras.
Base Liquid: Water.
Appearance: Tangiers look.
Smell: Really sweet peach smell.
Taste: Just like it smells- great! With a faint spice in the background.
Smoke: Tangiers clouds.
Buzz: Not a lot, really.
Duration: ~2 hours.

Purchased From: Sample set Eric sent out February 2014.

Overall: 10/10. This is an awesome peach flavor! It is pretty strong and very tasty. The cobbler part is like a faint spice flavor profile that lingers in the back. You gotta try this flavor.

Tangiers birquq peach cobbler Hookah: KM Kafe Bowl: Harmony Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD Hose: Narbish Coals: 4 CN coal halves Base Liquid: Water Appearance: finer cut than noir, stickier base. Nicotine: unsure% Smell: peach similar to peach iced tea and a spice similar to cinnamon or whatever spice is in most pies. Taste: peach like the peach in peach iced tea and spice either cinnamon or cinnamon and other spice with a hint if cream. Smoke: Usual Tangiers Clouds Buzz: eh. Longevity: 2 hours so far (had another bowl with a tangiers small the day before topping 2 hours+) Purchased From: Sample from Eric Overall: 10/10 amazing. I like this more than peach iced tea and I love peach iced tea. It's sweeter no hunt of tea with a spicy taste with a bit of cream also. I highly suggest this flavor if you love peach or want a interesting fruity/creamy smoke.

• 4 weeks later...

Tangiers Birquq Peach Cobbler

Hookah: Km Kafe
Bowl: Tangiers 7ico
Screen/Foil: Walgreens Brand Heavy Duty.
Hose: Chrome Nammor
Coals: Two Golden Canary japanese style coals
Base Liquid: Water.
Appearance:  Typical Tangiers appearnce
Smell: iWhen I opened the package it smelled like Horchata with a  faint peach undertone, Today when i opened up the tupperware it is in it smelled like peach iced tea, and after stirring it up there was a faint horchata-ish undertone
Taste: a mild peach flavor with other undertones, cannot really describe what it is, but it is nice.
Smoke: typical Tangiers clouds
Buzz: mild. 
Duration: About 1 hour

Purchased From: Samples from Eric 02/2014

Overall: 9/10

I enjoyed this flavor quite a bit right from the start. I was hesitant at first because generally I despise peach flavors, but the horchata-esq undertones made this flavor quite enjoyable. It is not an over the top peach flavor. To be honest I was woried about trying this flavor because I have had issues in the past with even the smell of peach tobacco, especially Peach Iced Tea making me feel sick to my stomach because of it's sweetness. Peach Cobbler is a nice change up from my usual flavor picks, and I am glad that I got a chance to try it. I feel this is a must have for anyone who enjoys peach flavors. If you do not enjoy peach flavors, at least give this one a shot, the flavor is complex enough that you may be pleasantly surprised.