Prince Of Gray

Chreees

Post your reviews for Tangiers Burley Prince of Gray here. Please start your review with Tangiers Burley Prince of Gray so that others can use the search engine and find it easily. Any non-review posts will be edited out by the mods.

Tangiers Burley Prince of Gray

Hookah: Tokel Canary Turkish Hookah on Trumpet Base.
Bowl: Kasbah Male Phunnel.
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty.
Hose: Abu Mahir Razan.
Coals: Two Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water.

Appearance: Like Noir.
Smell: Smells like Earl Grey tea, a black tea with bergamot flavor... Essentially it's kinda floral and citrus tasting. Very unique taste.
Taste: Tastes pretty much like it smells.
Smoke: Big ol' Tang clouds.
Buzz: Good buzz.
Duration: ~2 hours.

Purchased From: Sample set Eric sent out February 2014.

Overall: 9/10. This is one of those flavors that I don't think everybody will like. I know out of the 6 or so people that tried it at my house, I was the only one who really liked it. But then again, I'm the only person among my group of friends who actually appreciates and drinks Earl Grey tea. I will definitely smoke this flavor again. Just keep in mind that it isn't for everybody. It's an acquired taste that not everyone will appreciate! I only dock it one point because I didn't feel it was as strong in flavor as the other flavors I have tried thus far in the sample set. Very light flavor, but it is really nice. An easy smoke.

• 2 weeks later...
Tangiers burley prince of gray Hookah: Farida Bowl: alien phunnel Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD Hose: Narbish Coals: 3 GC coals Base Liquid: Water Appearance: similar to noir. Nicotine: unsure% Smell: similar to earl gray tea. Taste: like earl gray tea, maybe something else. Smoke: Usual Tangiers Clouds Buzz: I was buzzed smoking after a few hits. Longevity: 1.5 hours Purchased From: Sample from Eric Overall: 8/10 really good. I'm surprised nakhla earl gray was too strong for me. This flavor is subtle and perfect for an earl gray flavor. I was thinking I'd rate it lower but it's a really good flavor. I'm surprised at how good it tastes.

• 4 months later...

Tangiers Burley Prince of Gray

Hookah: KM Kafe
Bowl: Tangiers 7ico.
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty.
Hose: Asli.
Coals: Two Golden Canary jap style coals
Base Liquid: Water.

Appearance: Like Noir.
Smell: It has a unique smell. A pleasant mix of floral and citrus.
Taste: Tastes good, very similar to Earl Gray tea.
Smoke: Thunda Clouds
Buzz: Decent Buzz, I have been smoking exclusively Burley for a month, so I don't feel the buzz really
Duration: Couple hours

Purchased From: Sample set Eric sent out February 2014.

Overall: 10/10. I rarely give anything a 10/10. This one got it though. I like the lightness of the flavor, and I also like that it is the first tea flavor from Tangiers that I actually liked. The citrus undertones come and go throughout the duration of the bowl, and I really appreciate the complexity that this flavor brings to the table. I don't think that everyone will like it, but I do recommend at least trying it.