Buried In Snow

Legatus

I know that we have members who live on the east coast. Bow are you all holding up? Just got a foot of snow today in my area in Jersey. Took me 3 hours to plow the damn driveway, but at least I got power and hookah haha.

Fuck DC.

It's been balls-cold almost all winter, like consistently below freezing. We've had several near misses, predictions of dire straits that turned into an inch or three max. We FINALLY got a a serious snowfall last night....6+ inches downtown, 9-12 in the suburbs....and once the snow stops accumulating, the rain starts and almost everything is melted except for where they've plowed and shoveled, which are now gigantic slush puddles, which will then refreeze tonight making tomorrow a slip-fest.

Useless fucking weather.

Gonna have to go with what Hass said, pretty damn close to what's happening here in NC, minus the quick defrost :\ local stores have been run dry of their milk, bread, and eggs lol

Usually we handle snow decently, but we have had 4 storms in the last 2 weeks so we have literally run out of room of where to put the snow haha

We here in the Potomac highlands of west.virginia ended up with a whopping 2ft. And the chance of 4-6 in more tonight, im absolutely done with winter Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk