What Music Do You Like?

Addison Roberts

Okay so… Yeah I am trying to get to know you guys… I was just curious what kind of music do you guys listen too? I like country, rap, a little bit of dub step which I recently just got into. I don't like Lil Wayne or anyone like that but say… Drake, Lil Jon's Turn down for what, umm… Well I can't really think of anything right now but I will post as I hear… 

Metal, EDM, rap, reggae, 80's metal, even some disco. Haha, I DJ EDM (techno, dubstep, house) whenever I have house parties. I like old school hip-hop too, I listen to a lot of Cypress Hill. Gangsta shit lol

There is at least something from almost every genre that I like (except weird sub-genres).  I listen mostly to metal, rock, 90's rock, classic rock, some rap and even a few country songs.  

Here are some bands that I like just about everything they do/did:

Tool

Def tones

The Allman Brothers

Smashing Pumpkins

Jimi Hendrix

Pearl Jam

Outcast

Beastie Boys

3 6 Mafia

Green Day

Where to even start......

Currently listening to Tinariwen

Lately been alternating between Plan B - "Candy", J Roddy Walston & The Business - "Heavy Bells", Ellie Goulding - "Burn", and Big Boy - "Mis Ojos Lloran por Ti". 

Throw in some Sasha and Digweed, some Black Sabbath and X Japan, The Ramones, T.Rex, a lot of French rap and pretty much everything to come out of Jamaica, and you've got about 5% of it.

Lol wow a lot of mix and match there haha I am listening to redneck crazy right now I am country boy from florida so Country is top of my list at least lol

You see I may be wearing a hurley t-shirt in my profile picture but you can't really see it but I have a camo fox hat on and a grizzly in the darkness. 

Edited by Addison Roberts

Anything but Country. I would rather listen to 4 hours of Tuvian throat singing with no beat than listen to even 2 minutes of country music. 

IH8 country. But listen to some good drinking songs like 2 pina coladas

Or friends in low places

EDIT : When you're drinking

METAL!!! Mostly Mastodon Is all I listen to man, That's my shit! im SUUUHUUUUUPER pumped for their new album coming out this year. Also Troy sanders Their bassist and vocalist is in a new band with MAX CAVALERA OF SOULFY AND SEPULTURA. Its Called "Killer Be Killed" and it also comes out this year!

I like Weird Al, and I like Pink Floyd, and I like ICP, Twiztid, Boondox, Blaze Ya Dead Homie, and ABK, I also enjoy KMK, and Johnny Richter's solo stuff.

Metal, mostly of European origin. Black metal, going back to its roots. Melodic Death Metal, especially the older stuff; In Flames, Dark Tranquility, Children of Bodom, Arch Enemey. Some of the newer stuff as well. A lot of power metal and symphonic metal, a bit of thrash, you name it.

Hip-hop. Underground stuff, mostly. Immortal Technique, Cunninlynguists (personal favorite of mine), P.O.S., Murs, Binary Star, etc. Also like some of the classics. Not a huge Tupac fan, though. Usually prefer the east coast stuff.

I listen to a lot of classic rock. I feel I don't need to explain this one much. I like most of the common stuff, some of the not so common stuff (Supertramp, Yes, etc). I dislike some bands that may surprise you, most notably Lynyrd Skynyrd, AC/DC, Tom Petty. Don't know why, it just rubs me the wrong way. Especially Free Bird. Fuck that song.

I've also been big into punk lately; everything from The Ramones to Anti-Flag to Rancid. Still can't stand Blink 182, Good Charlotte, or similar pop punk. Never really could.

Additionally, I've been experience a resurgence of interest in classical music. Shostakovich, Beethoven, Vivaldi (have to be in a mood for him usually).