Wtb - Tangier's Bowl - Small, Pico, Or Mini

Addison Roberts

Looking for a Tangiers bowl.. Small, Pico, or a Mini… Year/Look does not matter I just need a new bowl for my regal that will be arriving friday.. Please pm me picture and how much. Paypal only

MF is code for the most popular money transferring service, P@yP@l, since they don't allow transfers that are for tobacco-related purchases. Yes that includes hookahs, bowls, etc. It's stupid, but it's their rules. So we just set up a word filter so it doesn't come back to the forum. :)

Lol I would love for someone to say "Addison I'll sell you a bowl threw MF" instead of " what does MF mean" haha jk but no really does someone have a bowl I can buy haha

Okay sweet! Grommets are welcomed too I can pay the extra dollar if you have extra! I don't have any and at the local hookah shop next town over its 4.00 to buy one?!?! I maybe able to buy some from chris at my local hookah bar… I don't know yet.

I've got two picos one blue swirl and the other is Turkish brown over something. I also have 2 smalls but neither I would part with. I guess if I had to sell one of my smalls it would be the smaller small. The color scheme is red over clay?? One of the '13 smalls. Those are good for shorter session. Let me know of you need pics.

• 2 months later...