Fs/ft: Rainbow Khalil Mammon Hookah Hoses

Addison Roberts

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Khalil-Mamoon-Rainbow-Hookah-Hose-/321312948669?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Looking to sell or trade 13 Rainbow Khalil Mammon Hookah Hoses. They are two months old and are in okay condition. Some have tiny holes but there are no leaks. The holes are on the outer skin and not on the inner. They are not washable but I have cleaned them every 5-7 days with lemon juice. I took apart one of them to see how the inside looked and there was little/no rust on the inside. The one I took apart was the one I used most often. I am selling 12.00 ea with 2.75 shipping each additional hose purchased will be 10.50 ea with 2.75 shipping. I am willing to trade so let me know what you have! I have the hoses listed in my ebay store as well if you are skeptical of buying these with my 105 posts you can purchase on there as well. Please note: only 10 hoses are listed on ebay and the red ones will not be sold on ebay. 

Things I am interested in:  Shisha (fumari ambrosia, fumari potion 9, tangiers basically anything fruity), Tangiers Small, Pico, Mini, Alien Bowl, Lotus, Hookahs? I can do a partial trade where I through cash on top just let me know what you have and we can negotiate from there. 

I will be listing my Roi bubble on here as well for sale and can do a deal on the hoses at 9.00 ea with free ship. Thanks for looking!

2ube3eny.jpg6aze7eqy.jpgu9arana4.jpgape4a4y9.jpg

Edited by Chreees

The red hose that is damaged is being sold for 8.00 with 2.75 shipping. The 10.50 deal does not apply to this hose. 

I hope I don't get hooked on it then like I did with ambrosia…. I smoked ambrosia once and haven't stopped buying it since. It reminds me of my child hood eating pop rocks at cyprus gardens in lakeland

The only fumari flavor i got hooked on was White Gummy Bear. Its as good as Tangiers Pineapple. in any case good luck with your sales / trades! Free Bump! 

Received an email today from ebay telling me to take down this thread. They stated I is against their rules to sell products in two separate listings?!?! Oh well. Please close thread. Hoses will be available on ebay.com I don't know if its against the rules to post the exact listing web address so if someone could please let me know on that or you can just type in ebay search rainbow khalil mammon hookah hoses and my store will pop up. Sorry about the confusion guys. 

Just mark completed. Thanks!

Edited by Addison Roberts

Creepy aint it? Someone could of given the url to my ad or screen shot it. I don't know I don't care I am going to abide ebay's rules so I can at least sell the rest of my stuff on there lol… I have a 2000.00 3d printer I am selling on there and really the only way to sell it. 

Why would someone do that, though? Never heard of this situation before, to be honest. Whenever I sell something on eBay, I ALWAYS have it simultaneously listed on Craigslist, and on here as well if it is hookah related (or not, I sometimes place ads in the non-hookah trades section).

If its against the rules I don't mind I just wish if someone did do it they would of came to me first and said " hey this is against eBay's selling policies" instead of just reporting me. Im just glad I did not get suspended from ebay because of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Price reduced - 10.00 ea hose 8.00 ea in bulk (4+ hoses purchased) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...