250G Tropical Punch Noir

mattarios2

Tropical punch has a cherry/acetone smell. Personally I'd try it first it probably tastes better than it smells. I don't even acclimate anymore besides letting it breather 10-15 before packing.

Tropical punch has a cherry/acetone smell. Personally I'd try it first it probably tastes better than it smells. I don't even acclimate anymore besides letting it breather 10-15 before packing.

You have no idea man, it smells like paint thinner mixed with acetone mixed with ass. From the reviews I have read everyone said it had a cherry smell and or tropical notes, this stuff is so gross when I sniff it my nose burns and I almost gag NO LIE

might be interested

Since you responded before stuie you are next in line, someone already said they wanted it but havent heard from them in a couple days, I will give them another day or two, if no dice I will let you know man.

If it's still up, I am in John!

Stuie you will be next if first guy bails and fouda bails.

Thanks

mattarios2  

Mattarios2, I am unable to use MF at the moment. Ebay and MF have blocked my MF balance for a recent returned item on ebay. Go ahead and sell it. I apologize I didn't contact you sooner. I wish I would of remembered I would of paid for it when I bought that regal but the excitement kind of pushed shisha out of my mind. 

Have you tried smoking it yet though? I always try smoking whatever first. I didn't like the smell of Indian summer it smelled like kitty litter but I enjoyed the taste. I'm opting out I didn't want to purchase just help. :) I have too much tobacco as is.

• 2 months later...