Fs - Khalil Mamoon Rainbow Hookah Hoses

Addison Roberts

I currently have 10 of these hoses but will be going threw my stash at work to see if there are anymore I want to sell. I am selling for 15.00 shipped first class. USA ONLY - Payments via paypal or threw ebay.com. I have them listed on ebay as well so we can always go down that route for skeptical buyers. I have black and a few green left. Some may contain small scratches that went threw the leather but not the plastic liner. They are ghosted and will need to be cleaned unless you like that really fruity ghost flavor. They are in great condition other than the 2 or 3 with small cuts on them (1/5 of a cm is the largest I saw). 

Please contact me on here or via ebay! Thanks for looking!

Located in Titusville Fl. 

A&A Supplementary Supply

Addison Roberts

Have these hoses been used? Why do you have so many?

Do the mouthtips come off?

Cody: The hoses are used. I bought these two months ago to support a local hookah bar from closing down and to support their Drug Free Titusville Program. They were used maybe once every day sometimes more but I own my own business where I allow my employee's to smoke hookah and I just bought a new batch from the hookah bar this week to help them out. I have a lot more at work but these are the ones I had laying around the house that came home from work over the past two months. 

Helios: The mouth tips are on there for good. They don't come off. 

Edited by Addison Roberts

Bump… Still forsale / trade! Willing to trade 4 hoses for a kloud lotus ( 48.00 value ) or 3 hoses for a used Tangiers Mini (36.00 value).

Mod / Admin:  Please Delete This Topic 

Reason: To many errors in listing and unable to edit them.