Fs Tang Mini, 7, Pico And 2011 Small

That_guy

Ok, I should have specified, if you pay on PayPal send as gift or "friends or family" and if you don't trust me, send as goods/ services. Then once you get the item, pay the difference as "friends/ family" that way the full price gets paid to me and PayPal doesn't take a cut. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These days I just quote people the gift price and the goods or services price. I use thefeecalculator.com to determine MF fees. That way the buyer is comfortable with however they pay, and I'm not out any extra cash. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its alright guys I just didn't want anyone to think I am a asshole or anything. I am looking into youtube videos and reviews to see if I could use this. I have all glass hookahs at the moment but just sent a pm on the Regal hookah so if I buy that I will buy one of these as well. What is the difference between them? I will make a thread in the hookah discussion forum so we can get back on topic and let That_Guy sell his tangiers bowls. lol

regal is a handmade hookah made in the u.s.a. or was idk if they still are. heavy and solid as hell from what i've heard. idk if there would be a big difference since i have never owned either a glass or regal...but im sure they will both smoke fine as long as u got a decent set up....o and i believe the glass hookahs are made in china now...besides roy.

and about the tangier's bowl...i believe if you get them from the tangier's lounge...their only like 20 something bucks

I wasn't saying the prices are bad? I even said I see these prices everywhere meaning everywhere I go wether its a shop or on a forum the are that high. I was asking why in general are they so high 

Because everything Tangiers is as overhyped as Shaun White.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...