Fs Tang Mini, 7, Pico And 2011 Small

That_guy

Title says it all, if you want pics PM me your email and include which bowl you would like to see pics of. I have an all Blue pico, all blue 7, gray top black bottom mini, and all purple 2011 small. Sorry I basically live off my phone and its finicky on forums. Thanks for looking :)

Trade Rules Trade at your own risk!
Please post a reply to your topic when the trade has been completed to let the moderators know they can move the post to the completed forum.

Please use the non-hookah trade section for non-hookah related items.
Mis-placed posts will be deleted.

No Auctions or raffles. All postings after 4/14/09 for selling items must include an asking price. Best offers my be solicited UNDER the asking price. Any listing for selling an item without an asking price will be removed. Trades are ok, but you must specify that the item is for Trade only.

All Trade threads will be closed ofter 3 months. If you are interested in an older trade please contact the OP directly to see if the trade offer is still good.

Per the rules, I would request that you please add prices. Thanks man.

Get tapatalk and you can post pictures. :D

Oh cool, thanks Cody! Done and done.... Will upload pics shortly. But I forgot to put my username and date on it.... I will do that later tonight.

anysequ4.jpg All except purple/white mini^ 7arynagu.jpg Both picos^ $30 shipped each *BN* udemete7.jpg 7 bowl *used* $25 shipped aru6eqat.jpg Mini phunnels^ $50 each shipped (purple/ white is gone) but have 3 gray/black.... 2are7anu.jpg Purple 2012 small phunnel *used* $25 shipped Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mazunese.jpg Lol this is my collection.... Almost done, just looking for a 2009-2010 small in all black and a 7 in all black. Aside from those two I need to get a new large phunnel in black and it will be complete! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ I am just being nosy but why are tangiers bowls so expensive? I mean $50.00ea? $30.00ea? Even at 25.00 ea is a little much.. Why are they so much? I mean I see these prices everywhere I go but damn. All for a bowl. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mini aren't made anymore and are hard to find, and all are brand new minus the small and the 7. Also all prices include shipping within the 48 lower.... So 10 for shipping on the 7 means the bowl costs 15.... Unreasonable still? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ I am just being nosy but why are tangiers bowls so expensive? I mean $50.00ea? $30.00ea? Even at 25.00 ea is a little much.. Why are they so much? I mean I see these prices everywhere I go but damn. All for a bowl. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please do not critique the prices in someone's trade thread. 

Yeah the prices aren't bad.

Minis are super hard to find, I had 2 years ago and sold them both for 50 each

I managed to get another mini from HC when george still owned it by accident, I ordered a small and ended up with a mini which I was quite happy about.

That_guy check your email, I emailed you about a mini.

I wasn't saying the prices are bad? I even said I see these prices everywhere meaning everywhere I go wether its a shop or on a forum the are that high. I was asking why in general are they so high which I got my answer: They are not made anymore. I wasn't trying to critique his prices again I was just trying to get information about this product.

Can you use other tobacco's other than just tangiers?

Edited by Addison Roberts

I wasn't saying the prices are bad? I even said I see these prices everywhere meaning everywhere I go wether its a shop or on a forum the are that high. I was asking why in general are they so high which I got my answer: They are not made anymore. I wasn't trying to critique his prices again I was just trying to get information about this product.

Guess we misunderstood you man. Sorry about that.

Yeah, I use mine for Nakhla all the time, and whatever else I occasionally smoke (I typically don't deviate from Tang and Nak).

Guess we misunderstood you man. Sorry about that.

Yeah, I use mine for Nakhla all the time, and whatever else I occasionally smoke (I typically don't deviate from Tang and Nak).

Samezies!

Its alright guys I just didn't want anyone to think I am a asshole or anything. I am looking into youtube videos and reviews to see if I could use this. I have all glass hookahs at the moment but just sent a pm on the Regal hookah so if I buy that I will buy one of these as well. What is the difference between them? I will make a thread in the hookah discussion forum so we can get back on topic and let That_Guy sell his tangiers bowls. lol

No worries Addison, the Tangiers minis are just hard to come by, and that's why the price is high. Aside from that, as I stated before the price DOES include shipping, and shipping can be anywhere from 5-15 dollars depending on the materials I have and the distance, so it's almost a steal. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL you want more tobacco dont you, thats why u are selling ur bowls lol. just let me know and i have purchased a bowl from this character before and it still ahsnt' been used because its a old school medium and its huge haha almost have good line of bowls just need the #0