Fellow Lurkers.

Charley

I find mysself lurking after my return instead of posting like back in the day. it seems all I see are the same old post that I have 1. no intrest in posting on or 2. I do not have enough relevent information to make an informed post in.

I miss the old days when I could log on and read post for hours and still not make it all the way through everything that had been posted that day.

becuase of that I have started to wonder how many other lurkers out there feel the same, and to ask if they have other reasons to lurk as well that I havent thoguht about.

Same.  If I don't have anything useful to post in a particular thread I will make a joke if I can.

There isn't much new or exciting going on with hookah lately.  Seems like a lot of good flavors came out about a year or so ago but nothing lately.

I'm kind of excited about Hookafina's Blak line. And I'm trying to find the best pineapple flavor, but I'll probably be done with that in a week.

Same.  If I don't have anything useful to post in a particular thread I will make a joke if I can.

There isn't much new or exciting going on with hookah lately.  Seems like a lot of good flavors came out about a year or so ago but nothing lately.

I'm kind of excited about Hookafina's Blak line. And I'm trying to find the best pineapple flavor, but I'll probably be done with that in a week.

^^^This is your reason why things are so stagnant lately. Well, that and also you have 3 major forums now instead of 2 when you were last active on the forum, Charley.

^^^This is your reason why things are so stagnant lately. Well, that and also you have 3 major forums now instead of 2 when you were last active on the forum, Charley.

Do you know of anyone who jumped ship here and went to that third forum?  Not trying to start anything, just curious.

Do you know of anyone who jumped ship here and went to that third forum?  Not trying to start anything, just curious.

I can think of a few off-hand, not to name names. I know there were more, though, and could easily come up with a list with proper time to do some research of old threads here. For whatever reason, most felt like they had to choose one over the other. Why, I dunno. Those also tend to be the people who go to whichever forum is the most popular at the time, being sure to get banned at the others lol. Very few that I can think of are actually active on both, or all three major forums.