Othmani Reviews

mushrat

Post your reviews below for Othmani . This is for reviews only. Questions and comments should be posted in separate threads. Non-review posts or parts of posts deemed not part of the review will be edited out by Mods. For ease of using the search engine, each review should start with: Othmani (flavour)

Othmani: Byblos Peach

Hookah: KM Kafe

Bowl: Tangiers small 2013

Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Starbuzz super washable
Coals: CH

Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Fine Cut (similar to the cut of romman tobacco but lighter and less sticky)

Nicotine: Unsure
Base: Unsure
Smell: AMAZING. It smells soooo good, like peach with something mixed in (unsure of what) but smells kind of spicy and everyone notes the spice/tobacco tones in it.
Taste: Like a bold peach. This isn't your AF/Nakhla/Tangiers peach, this peach is robust and delicious.

Smoke: Medium sized clouds

Buzz: Pretty strong buzz, maybe stronger than tangiers

Duration: 1 hour

Purchased From: 5*

Overall: 9/10 I only ding a point due to the buzz hitting me so hard that I have to take breaks in between pulls, the flavor is amazing and a must try peach if you love peach as much as me. It's definitely different, it has that peach tartness when you reach the middle and the sweetness, it's more natural but not flowery like mizo peach. It's sweet but not candy sweet. I cannot describe this flavor in mere words, you have to try it for yourself.

• 3 weeks later...

Othmani - Star of Al Hamra

Hookah: KM Trimetal
Bowl: Mini Alien 2012
Screen/foil: Kaloud Lotus
Hose: ASLI black
Coals: Coco-Ultimates
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: One of the finest cut tobaccos I smoke regularly. There a few stems, but even they are chopped into the same small size.
Nicotine: 0.5% Nicotine according to the label
Base: I would guess molasses
Smell: Extremely potent. Blend of fruity flavors, the only one I can pick out myself is orange, but the label also shows a lemon, a pear, and a melon (cantaloupe?)
Taste: Just as it smells, with a tobacco undertone. Fantastic.
Smoke: Strong clouds.
Buzz: Would be strong even for a regular Tangiers smoker
Duration: 60-75 mins
Purchased from: Medwakh.com

Overall: 10/10 There's nothing wrong with this flavor and I don't think there would be a way to prove it at all. It does exactly what it set out to do. The only possible complaint could be the buzz could knock a less experienced smoker in the crevasse of their couch, but that being said, this will be a staple in my stash from now on.

Edited by fuckthatvincekid