Iphone 5S Help….

Addison Roberts

SOOO…. I have a iPhone 5s 64gb and I just ran out of GB… This pisses me off so bad because I have on my phone iPhone 4s photos from my computer…. That takes up 26gb because there are a quite a few videos that I already have on my computer. All those pictures are old and I have doubled in my computer storage… I was wondering if anyone knows how I can get them off? I selected the photos and the delete button does not come up. I connected to my mac (before I had a dell and switched) and I can't find out how to delete them. Anyone know? I tried restoring my iPhone and it just comes back on after I put all my stuff on it again… I can't back up without it backing up my 4s photos form 2 years ago… I am latterly about to through my phone in the pool and buy a Galaxy…

Should have gotten an Android. Expandable memory on some models.

But, in all seriousness, why not use iCloud to back stuff up and off load your files there?

Speaking out iCloud, your stuff might already be backed up there, since you had a previous iPhone and it could be pulling your data back from that.

Thats what it was doing but I finally got it.. I called apple and had them walk me threw it.. I had to create a file with no pictures and had to upload that to replace the old iPhone 4s photos…  In all seriousness though… I was about to get a galaxy note 3 or a galaxy s4… I just thought since I had an iPhone since they came out it would be hard to learn the new stuff on the galaxy…

Glad you got it figured out. I stick with Apple for smartphones for two reasons mainly- With iOS, you don't feel like you're in beta testing mode all the time, apps feel more polished/finished and less prone to crashing, etc. Yes you have less customizable options and are limited to just the App Store, but it has everything I need. Also resale value. I upgrade my phone every two years when I have an upgrade available. I get the new phone for $200, then immediately turn around and sell my old one for $250. It never fails. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you got it figured out. I stick with Apple for smartphones for two reasons mainly- With iOS, you don't feel like you're in beta testing mode all the time, apps feel more polished/finished and less prone to crashing, etc. Yes you have less customizable options and are limited to just the App Store, but it has everything I need. Also resale value. I upgrade my phone every two years when I have an upgrade available. I get the new phone for $200, then immediately turn around and sell my old one for $250. It never fails. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my iPhone's just not the gb options… I will always have a iPhone as long as they are out. I buy the new one every time it comes out.. Same with the iPad I just buy it for 600-700 and then sell my old one as well. If I lose money I lose money but I just can't stand not having the top of the line phone.